TWENTY-FIVE

TWENTY-FIVE

Kira had left to go to the skinwalkers.

Hayden had is officially part of that pack, as well as Scott's second beta.

Mason is okay.

Theo's gone.

The Dread Doctors are gone.

This month has been peaceful.

And now there's one last thing that I need to do. You can probably guess where I am.

Yeah, outside the Stilinski's house, hesitating to knock on their door. I know I can probably barge in, but I don't feel like it.

After five minutes of contemplating, I knocked. I listened for footsteps.

I dropped my hand as the door opens, there was Mr. Stilinski, he gave me a smile. "Hey, Stacey. Stiles is upstairs."

"Thanks," I whisper as he lets me in, I walked up the stairs of the Stilinski's house and to Stiles' door.

It was closed. I knocked. A few seconds later, the door opens revealing Stiles, in his comfy wear. "Stacey... come in." I nod and walked in, taking in the room. It's the same, it hasn't changed.

"We need to talk," I tell him, turning towards him. "About us."

Stiles nodded. "I completely agree. I was about to head to yours, actually..." It went silent again.

"Do you-"

We both began talking at the same time but we cut ourselves off, chuckling. "Yes," I answered, nodding. "I still do."

Relief seemed to wash over Stiles' face. "Thank God, otherwise that would've been really-" He didn't realise how close I was until I cut him off, by connecting our lips together.

He was shocked at first, but then immidetaly kissed me back, attacking my face pretty much. A short while later, he pulls back. "Jesus," I mumbled making him laugh.

"I love you, Stacey," He whispered. "I always have, I always will... I'm so-"

"It's okay," I tell him, cutting him off. "I understand. But if you ever cheat on me again, I don't know what I'd do with you."

A blush covers his cheeks, making me smile. He pulled me into a tight hug, the two of us just standing there for what seemed like forever.

"But she'll be back. She still has to graduate." I tell Stiles as we exit our English class the next day.

Stiles laced oru hands as we walked down the hallways.

"That's the thing, though, I don't know... when we started this school year, I was so stressed about everyone ending up in the same place after we graduate."

"Obsseseivly," I grin at him and he rolled his eyes.

"But I don't think it matters anymore." Stiles added on. "We always seem to find each other anyway. Even Allison."

I paused and looked at him. "Allison?"

He turned around. "He didn't tell you." Stiles figured and I shake my head. "It was in the tunnels... when Sebastian had his hands around Scott's throat. The guy probably didn't even know what he was doing. His claws got into Scott's neck. He was going to kill him, but then he stopped and he said a name... Maire-Jeanne."

"He saw Scott's memories." I realised.

"He saw Allison," Stiles whispered.

"They must've looked like each other." I say. How weird is that? "I mean, maybe exactly like each other."

"It gave Scott a chance to break free." Stiles continued. "She saved him." A smile curled on my lips, my heart fluttering. Thank God for Allison. "Allison saved his life."

Stiles brought me into a side hug. He connects our lips briefly together I smiled some more and we walked towards the library.

We sat down at a table and Scott came over to us as we get our books out.

We've got a lot of studying to do.

A/N

OMG ITS THE FINAL CHAPTERRRRR

I'm sorry if this sucked. I'm sorry if this entire book sucked. But, Stiles and Stacey are back together, everything is a-okay!

Thanks so much for the support everyone, I love you all so so much! I'm gonna go ahead and post the first chapter of season six/edit ilysm byeee!

Comment, share, vote!