SIXTEEN

SIXTEEN

"There was a call a few hours ago about a sophomore from Beacon Hills who never came home last night," Stiles informs us as he walked over to us.

We stand in Stiles' room, I stared at his crime board. "What's his name?" Scott asked.

"Noah Patrick." Stiles answered. I pointed to the boy on the list on the crime board.

Now, we were at school and found his locker. Scott rips off the handle. He held up the jacket he brought out and closed the locker. "Now we can catch his scent."

Scott turned his head and Malia came out, he chucked her the jacket. I tensed. Stiles stole me a glance.

"You called her." Stiles and I glared at Scott.

"We need all the help that we can get." Scott reminded us. "I should be calling everyone."

"And I know what this kid looks like," Malia added. My eyes look Malia up and down, I still can't believe those two had a hot make-out session.

Stiles gulped.

It was hard to find this kid. Malia had lead us down to the train station, she was walking further ahead and I walked behind the boys.

I'm mad at all three of them.

Scott walked over to Malia. I stayed far behind Stiles, while he was trying to stay away from Malia and Scott. I was then lead into some tunnels.

"I got it. I got his scent." Malia informs us. I followed behind them as they continued. My mind had me wondering. "This is Noah's. He was here." Malia had touched some blood from the pipes. "I think he's close."

Scott went around the corner. "Guys... I think we've been down tunnels like this before. Like when we were looking for Liam and Hayden."

"Okay, so what?" Stiles asked.

"Maybe, it means we're closer than we think," Scott said. "Maybe there's something else down here. Something that we haven't found yet."

"Yeah, nothing that helps my Dad." Stiles snapped. "Look, we can't just be standing around here for something to..."

Stiles was then knocked out, making me gasp. "Stiles." A creature had knocked him out. I walked over to him and bent down to him. "Stiles. Wake up." My hand touches his shoulder. He then woke up, gasping and I grabbed his hand in mine and helped him up. "You okay?"

"Yeah, are you?" Stiles looked over my body, making sure I don't have any scratches.

I smiled. "I'm fine." Malia then growls, pinning a boy to the ground.

"Let me go, please." The boy begged. "Please, please." It was Noah. "They're coming."

They weren't far away. Malia growled softly and got off Noah.

Noah got up and tried to run for it, but Stiles grabbed a hold of him, pinning him to the wall. "You're not going anywhere." Stiles spat.

"I said I don't remember." Noah grunts.

"You don't remember anything?" Stiles questioned.

"No," Noah blurts out. "Not when it happens. Not when I change."

"You clawed my Dad half to death, okay, and now it's poisoning him." Stiles spat. "You're gonna start remembering every detail right now."

"Scott, I hear them." Malia worries.

"Yeah, I do, too." Scott agreed. I stand in between Malia and Scott. They pushed me behind them. "Hey, Stiles, get him and Stacey out of here. Go to the hospital. Figure out a way to save your Dad."