A Hidden World

Book One

Tammy and The Rescuers

Gerry Saunders

Copyright 2015

Revised Edition: April 2020

Authors Notes:

WARNING: This book makes reference to situations that may not be appropriate for some of this site's youngest viewers. Violence (a small amount of hand to hand combat) and references to child abuse.

Please feel free with comments, especially if you find yourself confused with her story, or find missing and extra words. I want to polish her story. I will not be commenting on each chapter or asking you to vote. I do appreciate your votes and comments.

I broke many traditional 'rules' in writing her story. My book is written in Canadian English. A mix of US and British English. Many words are in a British version. My story will switch spellings depending who is speaking. As an example: a Canadian will say honour, while in the next paragraph a person from the US will say honor.

Although it is a day to day story, it only highlights incidents she thinks are important. The series is designed for paperback, not the web.

I do my own covers. I made images of red rescue suits and other equipment described in my books. It was a learning experience. I use simple photographic principles to design what I hope is a cover with complimentary yet contrasting content.

My goal for Tammy's adventure is thought provoking entertainment and hope it is worthy of your time. Thank you in advance for your time.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This is book one of the series Tammy and the Rescuers.

____________________

Book One - A Hidden World

Book Two - Governor General

Book Three - Commander In Chief

Book Four - Orphan's Holiday

Book Five - Changing The Rescuers

Book Six - The Embassy

____________________

If you are reading this story on any other platform other than "https://www.wattpad.com/" Wattpad, you are very likely at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in it's original, safe, form, please go to https://www.wattpad.com/ Thank you.

If you are not reading this on Wattpad, then it is a fake, and a copyright violation.

You can contact me at https://www.wattpad.com/user/GerrySaunders/