Chapter 3 memories

Sally fainted which was normal for any mother who came to know that her child does not belong to the man she loves.

But a different man. That too a primordial maybe the most dreadful one.

Memories flooded her vision.

Flashback

Sally was having a wonderful day at the beach. She had spent a whole summer with the god of the seas and fell in love with him which was highly unusual.
If only she knew that she was going to be targeted because of her love for Poseidon and he was one of the most powerful in the whole universe.

He was going to target her to be the mother of his child.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tartarus wanted an heir and that was final.

There was only one problem he wanted to be the mother of his child. His child was ought to be a powerful person, so he couldn't pass it as a mortal or a god's child.

The child could only pass as a big three's child.

He stared at the River Cocytus looking at his reflection. He was tall. His white hair was short and fell on his shoulders. He had a strong jaw, his eyebrows were also white. He wore a greek armor and sometimes a mask that would hide his face except for his eyes.

He scanned the world and looked at Poseidon and saw him with mortal women on the beach. He focused and heard that Poseidon was talking about gods. This means that the women was not fooled by the mist.

Perfect.

He conjured the hellfire which was black unlike the others, and one of the most powerful one.

He just needed a good shot to engulf her in it. So that she was with his child. The child could easily pass for Poseidon's child. He would narrow down the powers to only water. At the age of sixteen, he would claim the child.

flashback over

Sally woke up and cried as she gained her memories back. The pain which made her forget that she was shot with hellfire as soon as Poseidon left her.

Faqeera.