Chapter 8 the claiming

Peter Johnson was changing.

Correction, Peter changed in the past two months.

He was now very intelligent, even Athena approved him, and best demigod present in the whole camp, Dionysus didn't liked the fact.

He was an Elementalist that was sure. He had to admit that Pete rival his beauty, every girl at the camp, who just loved him because of his beauty,  many would wink at him occasionally. No one winked at Dionysus they knew that he was too great to be admired. So, no problem. Peter height was now 5'9 feet which was in competition to Dionysus favorite grape tree it was not acceptable.

Every god was watching him silently. They were now sure that he was a primordial child. No one dared to voice their thoughts fearing the wrath of the sea.

Dionysus opened his one eye and observed the demigod. After Dayan's claiming no one talked him, even that satyr had left him. They all feared him.

Peter accepted his fate.

He didn't complain about his fate.

Zeus had called everyone in Olympus, so they all were present here. Many gods had made a bet with each other about who will claim the supposed son of the sea.

As everyone assembled, even fates decided to be one among the witnesses. They had put aside their socks. Their eyes were filled with interest and... fear, as they stared at the puny demigod.

Uncle Poseidon had disappeared from his throne and was clutching his son, muttering about not letting him go. The said son stood there awkwardly hugging him back and idly wondering what to say next. His friends had left him long ago. Even his  girlfriend had cheated on him. 

Every god was staring him with hawk eyes, even Dionysus was not feeling sleepy at all, instead he sat on his throne sipping his diet coke.

Ten minutes to go.

Father ordered uncle to let Perry go which he reluctantly agreed.

All demigods were assembled at the door watching the hero intently.

Peter wanted to submerge in the floor. Standing in the center of the throne room he stood tall and mighty, power cackled around him. He was nervous, so much being tall and mighty.

"Ten seconds to go," aunt Hestia whispered.

Everyone started counting except Perry. He closed his eyes, silently praying his so called father to not claim him, let him be the child of the sea.

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

Waves clashed more powerfully than before Thunder shook the Earth, Pete hands were on fire and as well as the floor but it was very bright it hunted no one. Non-existent wind bellowed around the throne room making the strong fire roar and flourish. The room turned pitch black.

Dionysus dropped his wine.

No one could see their hands forget one another. In the mortal world everyone was disturbed.

Peter's skin glowed. His height was  5'9, exact like Dayna when she was claimed. His hair went to his shoulders and turned even more darker than the darkness  room. His hair were as if made from purest of silk, anyone would love to move their hands in them. He was pale but not sickly, His body looked lean but well built even from such a distance. He swears he heard a dull thud and knew it was none another than the goddess of love had fainted, he sure was jealous and was more sure that other males present in the throne room were too. He could make out the blushes on goddess faces as they stared at him.

Dionysus looked at his eyes and felt his heart stop.

His pupil was the same color as aunt Hestia, His iris was a mixture of sea green,black, silver, crimson. they were bewitching. They could be differentiated easily. His aura was now very powerful, he could easily defeat all the Olympians in one match.

So much for a useless demigod.

Dionysus could sense that fates were panicked. Now, even father could not vaporize him. Percy looked broken, his eyes widened as a hand appeared of nowhere and clasped his shoulder.The hand belonged to a female, the fingers were long and wj thin similarly to Pierre, nails were sharpened and painted black, Dionysus could feel deathly gazes at the hand. Only the hand was visible.

They made a bet about Tatartus, order or Cupid etc, being his father as Sauna was sure his mother.

No one made a bet about lady Chaos being his mother.

Perry formed shivered as he dissolved into black mist maybe following his sister.

So much for a sweet sixteen.

Phew!!! It was the longest chapter. Curious right?That chaos is a female too than how? Wait for the next.

Faqeera