Chapter 4 precautions

Percy was right.

After the war, Dayna's power was getting stronger since past two months. Percy's power was also increasing too. It all started two months back, in the park.

Flashback

"If I win, you will give me a treat and if you win same goes for me."

Percy smirked "deal".

They both stood few feet apart near the pond, the more powerful one with water shall be declared the winner."

"Ladies first." Percy knew how much Dayna hated being treated like a delicate lady, it amused him. Dayna shouted, "ok then."

It was past midnight he never liked to sleep so sometimes they would sneak out and train. New york was quieter after midnight, if lesser mortals more fun.

Dayna immediately shot a wave at Percy who backed and sended his own wave, the waves clashed and then something awkward happened.

The ground beneath Dayna turned black. It distracted Percy, and Dayna used the moment and shot another wave behind his back. Percy jumped out of the way just in time, and send all the waves back towards the pond.

"Dayna..."

"What, I was going to wi..."

"Look at the ground"

The grass beneath her feet was shrivelled, the ground around her was black.

Dayna gasped, "how? when? ".

"In the middle of the fight," Percy whispered. "We need to go back, get some sleep, and then we will think about it. Dayna nodded "come let's go otherwise mom will now".

Percy stood on his feet, "race you till home." 'wait ", Dayna glanced at the black land and followed her brother.

Flashback over

After the match in the park things started getting worse with both of them, they both were becoming stronger, faster and not to mention more powerful. They both could control elements cause weather to change, which was very creepy if you don't know what is happening. They both started fearing the future what would happen if anyone else knew about it?

It was highly dangerous for demigods to have such powers it could destroy them. Or Zeus would kill them.

Percy observed his surroundings, some were crying and running while others were still.

"STOP."

Everyone immediately stopped and stared at the king of gods, Poseidon looked at his brother, his face was tear striken he could only look at Sally who was worse.

" I know you all are confused and scared that how a demigod is a primordial's child and that too a known one , everyone should be present in the council, it looks like Sally Jackson was shot by hellfire by Tartarus who focused it to make a living being , is that right Sally?."

Sally nodded.

"Since how long you knew it"? Poseidon asked, shocked.

"I got my memories back now. It was Tartarus who targeted me. He had whipped my memories. I .. I will tell everything'. Sally sobbed.

"In the council room now," Zeus loud voice boomed.

Faqeera.