Chapter 13 love's darling

AssassinLover123 I am dedicating one of my best chapters to a Percy Jackson fan and a noble soul, who made me a part of her amazing book(yup, me). she made me striking,(which truthfully I am not) character. Thank you. I hope you recover well.

Now on with the story.

Aphrodite sighed in relief, as Hera was gone. She was saved.

For now.

She rested her head on her hand, her fingers gently caressing her now blond hair, she was not lying. Yes, she had a boyfriend who was going to turn twenty, and his gift was that she would be staying with him for one more day. No being pregnant.

Aphrodite's thoughts drifted, her heart clenched in fear. He was so similar to Percy. They both had otherworldly and perfect beauty that could charm anyone, Gods or mortal, Aphrodite shook her head no his powers were not increasing, but Aphrodite was sure he was getting more powerful every time she saw him, his aura glowed more brighter.

Somewhere in the back in her mind something triggered. Aphrodite took a deep breath, being stressed was not at all good for her skin.

Gods would notice her odd behavior if she did not go on attending dates, or being giddy. She did not want to attend any dates these few months.

She sighed again, it was past midnight.She disappeared from the throne room, only to reappear in her palace, the loud click - clack of her high heels echoed in the corridor, as soon she reached her large room, she quietly and as quickly changed into her forest green night gown, put curls in her now auburn hair she then proceeded to put her favorite Olympic organic face mask on. For her last touch up, she put two slices of cucumber on her closed eyes.

She gently laid on her giant heart shaped bed and pulled her silk dark red sheets.

This is Elysium, was the last thought that crossed her mind, before she went into Morpheus realm.

-----------------------

Aphrodite's eyes snapped wide open when she heard her son's scream.

She immediately sat up, the slices of cucumber fell from her eyes and dropped on the floor, she tried to get up but the sheets wrapped her just like a butterfly trapped in her cocoon, with her godly strength she ripped the sheets she got from her bed, but she accidentally slipped on the slices on the floor.

She landed on her perfect face with a loud thud.

She hastily got up, conjured a robe over her and sprinted. She pushed the doors of her room and increased her speed. She was barefooted, she did not even noticed. Her eyes began to tear up. Her heart was in her throat.

Her hair flying, she had not cried for many years. Her son had never screamed.

Her mind drifted when she had set her gaze at him for the first time.

She was having a stroll in the park in the mortal world after her date, when her gaze settled at the wooden basket sitting on the bench, it was beautifully crafted from wood so being a goddess of beauty, she moved to closer to inspect it.

She exclaimed in surprise when she saw a white blanket. Nestled between the blankets was the most beautiful baby she had ever seen. The baby was porcelain skinned, he had a tough of brown hair on the head. She squealed in delight and surprise when the baby opened its eyes, they were a green emerald and forest green at the same time, the baby was a boy she knew the gender as being a goddess.