Chapter 6 future revealed

Dayna woke up in the sky.

Falling.

She couldn't scream air was whipped out of her, forest was stretched for miles, memories flashed into her mind about what had happened. She fell on the top of the tree, but stayed there only for few moments, then she fell on the ground.

Cursing and groaning she observed her surroundings it was very dark, not even a ray of sunlight touched the ground, Mostly roots were spread on the ground. In front of her on one of the branches someone was sitting, it was heard to tell the gender because of the pitch black cloak the person was wearing to hide person, as if it was not dark enough.

Dayna sat tongue tied on the ground her mind could not posses anything. The stranger instead of helping her watched her. The stranger's feet was withered as if person was very old. The nails were long and sharp as they were kitchen knife. Were they claws...

Dayna waited for a sorry for not helping her or an explanation what she was or the person was doing but still nothing. The stranger finally spoke.

The voice was old and rough as if a man and a woman were speaking at same time.

"Welcome, Delia Jackson, daughter of Tartarus, adopted daughter of chaos, elder sister of Perseus, enemy of seven deadly sins...

Dayna fainted from her fall and shock missing a very important parts that placed her future on the edge.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the Earth one day to go for the hero's birthday.

Faqeera.