Chapter 14 facing the reality 2

AureliaLuna hey guys please check out my friend's poems they are fantastic!!!!! 😍🥇😁🥰.
My exams were over one week ago but I was feeling lazy😅.

Hera increased her pace. The anxiety inside her was killing her. She knew he was safe in his room but the need to see him grew.

After all it was his sixteenth birthday he will not mind it, even if it was middle of the night.

She reached his room after a while her hand stopped as it reached the gold handle. It was few minutes after midnight. She took a deep breath but her mind refused to be calm. The storm inside her mind only welcomed memories which had disturbed her for few months.

Poseidon's children both had disappeared at the midnight night, except the Primordials no one knows how are they or where are they.

She could not detect any changes in her surroundings, no thunderstorm, no tsunamis, no earthquakes nothing.... maybe she must really have been having illusions.

She closed her eyes and pushed the and pushed the handle. The gates groaned as a chill traveled down her spine.

With a lot of courage she opened her eyes and closed them once again the scenery was same. She Blinked again and then realised it was quite worthless.

She was engulfed in what she hated very much.

Darkness

"Kai" she wanted to shout but she only managed to squeak. His answer didn't came. Kai ears were quite sensitive even when he was sleeping he would have woken up.

She walked forward her arms spread wide to touch any upcoming object. Her knees came contact with what seemed like Kai's bed. Something thin and hot touched the surface of her peacock feathers colour gown and gently slid on the floor.

It didn't felt like bed sheet so she bent over and stretched her fingers towards the object which was emitting heat.

They came in contact with it, the temperature of the paper decreased. It felt like a paper but a bit thinner than it. Maybe a parchment then, it was quite smooth. Even in  Olympus people rarely used it.

She straightened. It was folded. Maybe Kai had gone for a walk and left a note in case she came to check on him. But instead of feeling relieved she was tense. She hastily opened the note. She expected to see nothing in the darkness.

For the first sometime in her immortal life. She wanted to be blind so that she couldn't see what was written.

It was almost as if written with molten lava. The handwriting did not belonged to her son. It was impossible, but it was true. The words glowed in the darkness.

The note slipped from her hands. The now familiar sensation of burning in her eyes was felt again.

She dashed to find king of gods. The simple words of gratitude stabbing her heart again and again. Never to be healed, never to be forgotten.

Thank you from bottom of my heart for taking care of my son.
Erebus.

———————————————————————-
Cupid decided to take them for a walk in the cherry blossoms. Percy was admiring the trees while Delia held her horror book in her arms.

The walk was to keep them from dozing of while watching a romantic movie and to keep his mind cool as they started making fun of his favourite tragic romantic movie what was she supposed to do!. It took a lot of self control to not kill them on the spot.

His mind was somewhere else. He ignored them as they started making joke again, they were obvious that he was ignoring them but they also started ignoring him.

He was primordial god of love and they were not even bothered by his graceful presence. They were not fawning upon him. It was because primordial blood.....

Primordial blood.

Other must have started to claim their children too. Seeing Tartarus and Chaos has already done it, why wait until their birthdays.

"Cupid." Percy called.

"Yes evil hearts."

"How do you express your love for someone."

Cupid stopped dead in his track. He looked in his beautiful eyes, they were sparkling with amusement.

Cupid smirked, he may be the primordial god of love but who was he to ignore his own desires. "Well" he began as he took a step near Percy. There was only a mere gap between them.

" You should allow yourself to be vulnerable, tell each other your secrets, write love letters, listen, touch your partner affectionately and always..."

"And always what." Delia asked already bored.

He grabbed Percy head and kissed him.

Delia dropped the book on the ground.

Hey guys don't worry it is not Cupid and Percy I am not planning romance. this is because of a reason.

I myself had to search how to express ur love to someone 😂😂😂.

I want to thank orex366 for supporting me.

EmilyRazart2204 and sarahannamj for giving me advice. Thank you very much!!!😀😍.

Kershaun57 and EmilyRazart2204 , , AureliaLuna have written one of  my favourite books. Thank you.