Chapter 10 child of mine

This chapter is dedicated to all my voters thank you!

"Dayna."

"What."

"We are moving in circles."

"How are you so sure?"

"As I was the person who left that mark on that tree."

"Where?."

On the bark of the tree, there was a middle size star carved on the bark.

"Are you sure you were that person."

"We are only living people beings present here."

As if on the cue they heard wailing.

They both blinked in surprise.

"It could be an animal."

"Percy, it sounded like a human and a very distressed one."

Dayna glance at her brother. His new eyes held the same determination just as Dayna's amethyst ones.

"The only way to find is by running in that direction."
—————————————————————

"You are all wondering, how the supposed son of sea is my child."

Everyone nodded.

"We all kept a watch on him so we knew he was not a sea spawn." Ares grunted. "How are you his mother? Wasn't that role belonged to Sally Jackson."

Chaos smirked.

"Time to show you something."
—————————————————————
Chaos wanted a child.

And That was final.

"I want a child."

Order looked at his sister, surprised.

"Don't you already have Gaea, Uranus..."

"No" Chaos interrupted "they get old in one day only, I wanted to feel what a mother feels about her child."

"Don't u love them?"

"No, I love them very much but I wanted to enjoy their childhood." Chaos giggled.

"What fueled this idea" Order cleared his throat. "what do you mean by that, can't I have a child, only one, just like Tartarus."

" Oh, I see" Order muttered.

Today only Tartarus had a daughter, the child was very cute with amethyst eyes and brown hair.

"Yes, I got this idea from him, my child would not be alone he or she would stay with Delia."

"Tartarus made her with hellfire and it was a very complex process. He had to leave her to her mother and he could only see her when she reach sixteen and you will have to face the same situation because of void and seven deadly sins."

" Don't talk about them" Chaos hummed. "It is not good for hellfire."

"Chaos" order's face turned pale white. "You have copied the same process."

He shook her shoulders " it is not a child's play anything could go wrong, the hellfire should be taken care " Yes" chaos giggled. " Tartarus looked so happy. Even he would see his child after she turned sixteen, but still he could call her his own." Chaos said folding the hem of her black dress.

"Who is the person."

" Sally Jackson."

"How? she is a women."

"All you need to aim the fire on the person and call it back again, Tartarus never called the fire back that is why she end up pregnant."

"It does not make any sense."

"Three months later a child will be formed because I am a goddess. "Chaos acted as if he had never said anything, patting her stomach where hellfire currently resided. "The process will last only three months. I will send him or her to Sally."

"Will she not get suspicious."

"No I will block her mind, technically it is her child too. He will be known as Poseidon's child."

"What will happen when they come to know that those children does not belong to them."

"Who cares."

"What in the name of Tartarus you mean by that"?Order snapped.

Chaos sneered, "Olympians are all selfish, arrogant fools they care nothing about them, they send them to deadly missions and laze around, they are the worst, pathetic excuse of gods."

Order ran his hand through his auburn hair angrily. " What will children think when they come to know about this."

"I will block their mind."

—————————————————————

Everyone went to the state of shock, their eyes were wide but filled with anger. How could she test their feelings like that?. Poseidon clutched his throne.

"Nice meeting you" Chaos chuckled. And disappeared in a flash of light.

——————————————————————-

On the cliff they saw a man.

The said man was ready to jump in the sea.

They could always sense the sea but this time it looked like their senses refused to help them.

The man was sitting at the edge, one movement he would be gone forever. His head was in his hands, He muscular young man. He wore a simple white frock and jeans, with a bow and quiver slung over his shoulder. He had straight black hair.

"Hello" Dayna said. The man ignored them and continued weeping.

"I lost her." He whispered.

"Your mother?."

"Your sister?."

"My love of my life."he sobbed.

"I am sorry for your loss."Percy said.

"Don't worry you will move on." Dayna patted on man's shoulder.

They were never interested in relationships so they sounded apologetic to a normal person but not a god.

Surely not a primordial one.

"You are more pathetic in understanding emotions than I thought." The man gritted his teeth and turned around to face them.

He was Devilishly handsome and had blood-red eyes that looked as if every valentine in the world were squeezed dry, distilled into one poisonous mixture, and a face that was harsh. His voice was as rich and deep, but threatening like a tremor before and earthquake.

His eyes were similar to Ares that also meant only one person owned the similar pair of eyes.

Cupid.

Faqeera.