Chapter 19 even salt looks like sugar

Disclaimer: This chapter contain abuse and gore. Not ideal for children and for faint- hearted.

You might feel uncomfortable reading some scenes. Tread carefully. You have been warned.Hey guys I am only fourteen years old. And no one knows that I am writing a book, so if they come to know I will be dead, and they will really criticize me for writing such type of content, so I am containing myself.

Thank you for votes and comment. I would like to dedicate this chapter too @rangel0905003for voting. Thank you. 

Kevin was happy, this was the last delivery of the day and then he was free to do whatever he wanted to do.

And the thing he wanted to do most was to spend the rest of the day with his five years old daughter Olivia and his lovely wife Daisy, in the newly opened amusement park near the Empire state building.

He skipped the few steps and rang the bell of the apartment number 104, he looked down at his breast pocket to pull out the pen, his eyes caught the numbers of the address

114.

He had rung the bell of the apartment number 104, he shook his head slowly, inwardly smiling at his own foolishness, he had been so happy that he had rang the bell of the wrong apartment. Apartment 114 must be upstairs then.

It would be rude, to go without saying sorry.

As he was patiently waiting for someone to come out, the door cracked open. A women's head popped out, she was lovely she had long brown hair with a few streaks of grey in it, the color of the eyes was hard to identify because of the sparkling afternoon sun. His eyes met hers.

"Uhmm... I am sorry Miss, I accidentally rang of your apartment..."

Before, he could finish the apology her face broke into a small simile. "Oh, it's alright." She hushed him, her honeyed voice allured him.

"But as compensation can you please try my blueberry cake I had just baked." Kevin doubted that anyone like her would exist in this world. She was kind. "Thank you for your kindness, but I have to deliver this parcel." Her face fell. "I understand... my children would love eating the cake but now they are gone abroad for higher studies and I am all alone now."

Kevin felt pity for this women if he left her without no company to eat with, he was a family man and if he told his wife about this accident she will never forgive him." I will surely come after delivering this parcel." Her face lit up with extreme joy.

She nodded and closed the door.

At that time Kevin didn't knew he had just accepted death's invitation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He stood in front of the door, he had just delivered his last parcel of the day, when he had asked about the women who live downstairs, he had got a pleasant response about, Sally, and her children, especially about the boy.

"Oh sometimes I am jealous, they are so perfect in every way, especially Percy." She had gotten a dreamy look on her face.

He rung the bell and then smacked his head, he should have gone to the nearby store to bring something. The door opened, Sally smiled "come in" her voice was warm as a quilt and inviting, and suddenly out of nowhere he remembered the story he had narrated his daughter yesterday, Hansel and Gretel, he felt like Hansel, and the women in front of him was the old witch. Her hand shot out and yanked him inside.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He was greeted by a very foul smell. The small corridor was dimly lit, he had nyctalopia since birth, so it was difficult to see in the dark with great accomplishment he bend down and started untying his laces, Sally stopped him, "Don't the floor is dirty."