Chapter 7 free from fates

The three sisters were scared.

The three fates were scared for first time in their godly lives.

Rumors have reached their ears about Percy Jackson being a primordial child along with his sister, Dayna. But they didn't believe it first, after all, they were the fates so they know the future.

They can change and control the destinies of both gods and mortals, and even other beings as well, to the point that even Zeus is afraid of them; this fear is so extreme that it resulted in his divorce with Themis.

So, basically they were very powerful but afraid of two mere demigods. 

They knew about the kids indeed they were the primordial children but they never got to know about the parent.

Until Dayna was claimed by Tartarus.

Never in their lives they have ever heard about a primordial having a child with a mortal. Four hours before Dayna was claimed, her thread dissolved into a dark purple mist.

This means that they could not control her life anymore.

Sally was never destined to have Dayna and Percy; she was destined to die when Zeus came to know about Poseidon's affair.

Someone has interfered.

Primordials were out of their powers, so they ignored the new additions in Sally's life and moved on, directing others life.

They thought that they were Poseidon's children. They made a new thread. Dayna and Percy was going to contribute in the second great prophecy and than live irregular life and than die.
They never noticed the sudden burst of power in Dayna's thread, neither Percy's they went on weaving socks.

As soon as Sally got her memories back, they send them to Zeus, not caring about her feelings, whether she would like to share her memories or not.

They started concentrating on Percy's thread to not make it dissapear after all they had one day.

His thread dissolved when two hours were left.

Unlike Dayna it dissolved into inky black mist.

So like sister he was to a primordial child. But he did not belonged to Tartarus.

Some one else more powerful.

They were really scared now.

So they decided to join the gods in throne  room to witness the claiming. They both had Sally's blood in them. They both were differnt but had a same parent how. Percy got the same surge of power but more powerful one. They were fates yet these two demigods had somehow escaped them. 

Faqeera.