Chapter 1

(This story will be in Jungkooks pov until name pov comes in. Now onto the story)

Here we go again, another terrible school day at a terrible school called, "BigHit Academy" or BHA for short. I hate this school for two reasons, 1. My family isn't here and 2. I get bullied here badly. I mostly get bullied by BTS, the Kings of the school that are wealthy and bitchy ass playboys. Well most of them, because two of them just plain ignore me while the other 4 bully me. Im Jeon Jungkook, the supposed nerd of the school, im from a wealthy family that does good for the country. Me and my siblings are in a group called white wolves, and we are known for not showing our faces. My brother calls us to help with a case and the work we get, but one thing is that if he calls all of us, that means something major is going to happen.  Anyways, I walked into the school with headphones on that blast music in my ears. I walked towards my locker to put my things away, until someone tapped my shoulders. I turned around to see my only friend and best friend Yugyeom with a smile on his face. "Morning Jungkookie." He said and I replied with, "Morning Yugyeomie. How was your morning?" "It was good and I still can't get use to you being able to understand me, when yoh have music blasted in your ears." He said. I chuckled and told him it was a gift that I can read lips. We walked into the classroom, but since I walked in first water was dumped on me  and I turned to BTS. "Hahaha look the stupid nerd fell for it." Jimin syelled and everyone laughed, except for Seokjin and Yoongi hyung, they just had a deadpan face and a disappointed face. Although, in my luck the teacher was right behind me and she yelled, "BTS YOU GUYS HAVE DETENTION. " she huffed and went to go change her clothes, while I do the samething.  I was lucky my sis gave me back up clothes from her clothing line. I walked out of the restroom only to be met with a grab and pinned to the lockers. I already knew who it was by the strength and when i looked up I knew I was right. Kim Namjoon, the leader of BTS and his gang as well with pissed off faces because they got detention. "Well look who we have here guys, the stupid nerd who got us detention. Why not we beat him to say 'thanks' and take off your earphones nerd." He said and two guys, V and Jimin, took a hold on me, while Namjoon and Hoseok started to punch and kick me. They ripped off my earphones and started to beat the crap out of me. I was use to it already, i didnt care anymore, all I wanted was to go home already. Yugyeom came running to Jungkook and throwed Namjoon, V and Jimin off me, grabbed my phone and cared me bridal style to the nurse. "Yugyeom, you didn't need to do that." I said and he sighed and said, "Then what best friend would I be? Anyways Mark hyung Jungkook got beat up again." Mark, who was the nurse of our school, sighed and told him to put me on the bed again. "What happened this time?" He asked and Yugyeom explained what happened to me. Mark wasn't surprised and told me the samething, Stand up for myself. Yeah he  tells me that from the first day I got bullied, that I need to stand up for myself. Yugyeom and Mark are the only ones that know about my life of being in a mafia group. I nodded and left the nurse room, saying thank you to him and walked to my class before lunch. I walked in and sat it the back like usual because I just want to be a lonely potato right now. I put on my earphones and blast music in my ears, but my music was ripped off me by none other than Taehyung. I looked at him and my gay ass heart fluttered to the sky. "Stop staring and listen to me. You will never be excepted in this world. Do us a favor and die." He said and with Venom in it. I looked at him with a straight face and said, "I don't care what you say or anyone else says about me. Talk shit about me, I dont care, hurt me, I dont care. Just leave me alone already. Have fun with those sluts of yours."  I took my headphones back and put them in my ears again.  The teacher came and started the lesson  for today. 30 minutes past and my music was intrupped by a message from my brother, " Jungkookie I need you to hack into the Government and grab someone's files for me right now. The person is Lee Jeong Suk.

- your lovely brother Junhyun."

I sighed and took out my laptop and start hacking into the government network. The teachers know that I "work" for the government, so if they see me with my laptop out, they know not to interfere.  "Miss. Right,  Jungkook has his laptop out. It's not fair for him to use electronics and we can't. " the queen bee Irene said and the students nodded and yelled that's  right. I ignored them and got the files for my brother, but the teacher just shrugged them off because she didn't want to get in trouble with the government. "Class he is finished with his work, when you guys are finished you can use your electronics as well." She said and the class went to work fast. I put away my laptop and saw my brother thanked me for the files. I relied with NP and got out my sketch book. I was sketching the the flowers from the garden outside that has just bloomed.

Taehyungs pov

I was finished with my work and got out my phone to text my hyungs.

Group chat name : BTS Gang.

Me: Hey hyungs

Shortie: Hey Taehyung

Grandpa: Sup

Horse: Hello

God of destruction: yo bro.

Mommy: Hi Taehyung and HOW ARE YOU TEXTING IN CLASS!?

Shortie: Oh yeah, how!?!?

Me: The nerd got us permission to use our phones

Horse: Wow, so he is useful for something.  Lucky ass, I wish I could use it freely too.

Mommy: Hoseok language! And wow nice. Anyways i need to go b3fore the teacher catches me.

Mommy left the chat

Grandpa: Me as well.

Horse: Me too

God of destruction: seeya.

Shortie: Bye taehyungie.

Me: Bye.

Everyone left the chat

I turned off my phone and looked up to face the nerd, who was currently drawing something in his sketchbook. I decided to annoy him by throwing paper balls at him and when he had enough he looked at me and said what. "Nothing just wanted to annoy you." I said and he sighed and before he could say anything the school bell rang. I went out of the classroom and headed to the cafeteria towards my hyungs.  "Sup hyungs" i said to them and they said hi or sup to me. "So how did the nerd get your class permission to use your electronics? " Jimin asked and I said, "He was on his laptop doing something and then Irene pointed it out. Everyone got fussy and the teacher looked at Jungkook on his laptop. Their eyes met and she looked hella scared at him. She then said that we could use our phones when we are done with our work." The ooh and nodded. "Wonder what made her scared her?" Jin asked and I didnt know. Like who would be scared of that bunny of a boy, because he is just a whimp. We looked over at him and saw a girl approch him and whisper something in his ears. He nodded and stood up following her, while his friend followed as well. My only question was who is she, and what relations does she have with him.

Jungkooks pov

I was talking with Yugyeom at lunch and told him what happened in class. "Damn I wish I could be in your class. " he said and I chuckled.  We kept talking until someone came up behind me and whispered, "Jungkook.  Junhyun needs us right now." The person said and I knew it was my lil sister Mary. I nodded and told Yugyeom that I needed to go and he said, "I'll go with you too see you out." I nodded and all three of us walked out of the school. I got on my sisters motorcycle and drove off, not forgetting to say goodbye to Yugyeom. We went to our condo apartment and met our big brothers were there waiting for us. We went to get dressed and our gear as well,  plus our mask. Taigi then said, "Alright we have to fight a gang as a part of their test in being approved by us and to work with us." We nodded and left to the location and set up the course.

*skip to night time*

It was finally time to fight the gang that is supposed to be new members of the white wolves company PHASE. I was at the end of the course and that is because I am a hacker, but also a fighter as well. I just wonder what the gang we are fighting name is and if they have what it takes to qualify.  I see that they past my lil sis, Junhyung hyung and Jackson hyung test. There are eight of us in the White Wolves. The gang passed the others and are on there way to me. The door opened and the gang that was here was some people I wished wasnt.