Chapter 12

Jin pov

I was done unpacking my items in my room that I was assigned to by Hiro. I looked at the time and it was 2:30 pm, so I decided to go make lunch for all of us. I head downstairs to the kitchen, but an amazing scent was in the air. The smell was so intoxicating that I rushed down there to see Jun Hyung preparing lunch already. "Mind if I help?" I said to him walking in and grabbing a knife. He looked at me and chuckled, "Well you are already ready to cook, so I don't see why not. The dishes we are making is okonomiyaki, soba noodles, and some ramen. Of course, the ramen is handmade. Can you handle the soba dish, please?" "Sure I know a dish for that. Oh wait, make two fewer plates. Jungkook and Namjoon are going to have a picnic." He nodded and got a basket for Jungkook to put the food he prepares inside.

*yawn* "good afternoon hyungs. What are you doing?" Jungkookie asked us, rubbing his eyes cutely with his sweater paws. We cooed at his action and I answered his question, "Well bunbun. We are making lunch, but you should be preparing your picnic with Namjoon now, shouldn't you." He looked at me in shocked, realizing the time. He went to the pantry grabbed some ingredients to make their food for the picnic. "Jungkook, which park are you taking Joonie to?" I asked him focusing on the soba noodles, so it has that strong umami and scent within it. I'm trying to recreate the food wars reaction. I heard him hum while thinking and I think he struck a light bulb because I heard him gasp in excitement.

"I'm going to take him to the cherry blossom park. Even though it's like fall, there is one tree that I know that blossoms every season." He packs bento boxes, a blanket, books, drinks and a kite for them to fly. "Okay, I'm done packing our picnic. I'm going to go change for the picnic." Jungkookie said and went upstairs to go change. I finished my soba dish, so I set it on the dining table and went to go get everyone else.

Jungkook pov

I went to change for my date with Namjoon hyung, but picking an outfit is so hard to do. Especially, since my outfits are more girly than boyish. "Hmm, maybe this one....no this outfit will do the trick" I picked up the outfit, put it on and went to do my makeup.

The outfit

*

he is wearing his glasses*

I looked in the mirror to see if everything was okay and it was perfect. I went to go wake Namjoon hyung up for our date today, but it seems that he was already downstairs since I heard a crash, plus Jin hyung was screaming, "KIM NAMJOON LOOK WHAT YOU DID." I rushed downstairs to see what had happened and if I need to fix something. I walked to the dining room where everyone was surrounding something. "What happened?" I asked them, scarring them in the process since I sneaked behind them.

"Jungkook! Don't do that and your boyfriend broke a vase of ours. We can buy a new one though. It's just 1,000 dollars. " Jun hyung said, but my boyfriends were shocked by how much the vase had cost. Namjoon hyung took out his wallet handing my brother 1,000 dollars. "Here, I'll pay for the expenses." He said trying to hand my brother the money, but Jun hyung just pushed his hand back saying, "don't worry about it. Use that money to take my baby bro somewhere nice."
I picked up the picnic basket and grabbed Joonie hand dragging him out of the house. "We are going now. Bye guys. " I yelled to them with Joon hyung in hand. I handed him my car keys and set the seat option to 2 people. "Press that button and the car will appear," I said showing him how to use my car efficiently. My car was now in front of us, ready to take us to the park. The park we are going to is very special to me.....It was the park where my mom took me and my siblings before...The incident.