Chapter 9

I was getting ready for my date with Hobi hyung and I was freaking out on what I should wear. I would have asked my siblings, but they werent at home so it was up to myself to fix the hotmess that I call myself. "Jungkook stay on guard and give this to your boyfriends now." My brother said to me when he left for something that happened at the hospital.  It was seven liquids that look like martinis, but they didnt seem like it either. I got ready for my date with Hobi and I asked all my boyfriends to come over for a drink now since my brother said it. I heard the door bell aand walked to open it. "Hi baby, so you have a drink we all need to try." Hobi asked and I nodded smiling at them. I got them inside and grabbed the tray of the drinks and serve it to them. "My brother made these. He said it was mandatory that you drink these." I said and they nodded drinking the whole thing.

"Wow they were very fruity. Your brother knows how to make a good drink." RM said and I nodded. I took Hobi hand and said, "welp lets go on our date Hobi. You guys can stay here if you want." They nodded and we head out to our dating site.

RM pov

Jungkook and Hoseok headed out to their date and we decide8d to see the house our boyfriend lives in. We walked around and found a game room, 7 restrooms, 13 bedrooms, 2 kitchens, 2 pools, a bar and a garden. Its amazing hiw much money this family has and there is no parental supervision at all. We went back to the main living room and turned on the television. Jin went to the kitchen to make us some food to eat and after awhike we geard the door open up. We were tensed and slowly looked at who came here and it was Twice. "May we help you." I said and they all looked very shocked to see us here and tried to play it cool. Sana cleared her throat and said, "Oh Oppas why are you here? Is this your house?" "No its Jungkooks house. Why are y'all here?" I said and they looked frozen like we strucked a nerve. Before they said anything we heard glass shatter. We turned around to see what caused it and it was Red Velvet with someone that looks familiar.

Hoseok pov

I was taking Jungkook to the movies since there was a new avengers movie called Infinity Wars. "Hobi where are we going?" He asked and I said it was a surprise. He pouted like a cute bunny he was and I just want to squish his cheeks for being a cutie. I also bought tissues because I know he will cry at the end since you know if you watched the movie already. I drove for about 20 minutes and we reached the movie theaters just in time for the next showing. I parked the car and we walked towards the ticket booth. "Hi can we get two tickets to Infinity Wars?" I asked politely and she looked up and said, "Sure that will ve 10 dollars sir." I gave her the ten dollars, but she suddenly screamed which scared the crap out of everyone. Like what the fuck is wrong with you. "OMG arent you Jung Yoosung son. You know the famous dance company." She said and I nodded slowly and was about to leave with Jungkook to the theaters. Well I actually left with Jungkook before everyone can comprehend anything. We walked to the food stall and got one large popcorn and two medium sodas. "Hobi why did that girl scream like a banchy?" Jungkookie asked and I sighed and said, "She just a crazy fangirl. Now comeone Baby lets go the movie is about to start." He nodded and we went to our seats to watch the movie.

*Meanwhile back at the house.*

Taehyung pov

We faced Red Velvet and some girl that broke the Jeon family window. "Oppa remeber me?" The girl said to me and I looked at her confused and said, "Do I know you?" She looked mad and said, "Huff, Oppa its me Park Jaehee or Kim Jaehee when I marry into the family." I looked at her in disgust because the only person im marrying is Jungkook and of course my hyungs as well, but mostly Jungkook. I looked at my hyungs and RM spoke out, "Oh you are that crazy Sasaeng Fan that climbed Taehyungs window and scared our Jungkookie." Everyone oh in realization and nodded. "Well at least someone remembers me." She said and I asked,  "Why are you,Twice and Red Velvet here?" "Oh we were going to wait until next week, but we got tired of waiting, so we were going to kill Jungkook when he got ready, but looks like he isnt here nor is Hoseok." Irene said and I looked at her hand to see a gun on her. We all stand ready to fight them off. We learned alot from the Jeons family about fighting, guns  hacking and more. "Now now you guys aren't our target. We don't want to kill you oppa. Girls how about we take them to our hideout instead hmm?" Jaehee said and the others agreed. They ran towards us with a cloth that is probably saturated with a chemical to knock us out. We dodge them all, but Jaehee got to me. I thought I would be knocked out but I wasnt. "How are you not knocked out." She asked and I punched her in the face and remembered the drink Jungkook gave to us. "RM hyung read the note." I yelled and he nodded  taking out the note. "If you are reading this that means Jungkook gave you the drink which is an elixir to be immune to any knock out chemicals. Yeah we know how to do that stuff we will teach you guys later.