Chapter 7

(Mellow to everyone, I hope you all are having a fantastic day.)

I changed into some bigger clothings because of what happened earlier today and how my ass hurts like hell now. Yoongi hyung and I are going to go on our date that he had planed already. "Where are we going hyung?" I asked him, while holding his hand. He said, "Somewhere special." His eyes on the road while he is driving to the place. We listen to one of his rap songs that Namjoonie and Hobi hyungs were in it as well, I think it was called Ddaeng. We were into the music so much that we started to get complaints from the other drivers to turn it down, but we shrugged them off and after awhile, everyone was into it.  He kept driving to the special place, so I assume it is far away considering we have been driving for 1 an a half hours now. I decided to sleep for a little while because I was tired today and I was sore as well so I had to take some pain killers. I shut my eyes and let myself sleep alittle.

Suga pov

I was driving to our dating site and this site is very percious to me because this is where  I actually met Jungkook for the first time. I remember it like it was yesterday, 

*le flashback*

"Its peaceful here" I said, letting the breeze and the autumn smell take me into my own little world. I was walking in a forest like mountain away from those crazy guys. I like the peace and quiet alot, well it is second to my bed, but yeah as long as its quiet im okay with it. I walked to a clearing that holds a lake that is very  clear and  beautiful. I sat at the end of the docks and let my feet hang over the water. "WHOA GET OUT OF THE WAY" someone shouted and I saw the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. It was a small bunny boy that looks like he was being chased by someone. I stood up and was about to move away  like he said, but I remember that at the end there was a lake, so I got in the way again and caught him in time. Unfortunately, the impact was greater, so we ended in the lake and after we got into the lake, we heard gunshots. "Duck your head and swim where I am swimming. Don't go up for air until then. Here wear this if you can't take that deep of breath." he said and I nodded taking the thing from him. We swam to shore and the gunshots stopped once we reached it. We both panted and I looked at him saying, "W-who are you? Why were you running? Wh----" "Woah there. First take a deep breath and let me explain. My name is Jungkook and I was running away from my hyungs and little sis. We were playing with paintball guns, which would explain the gunshots. What about you? Who are you and why are you here?" He said cutting me off. I sat down and said, "I'm Suga, well that is what my friends call me at least. I'm here because I wanted some peace and quiet from them, since they are very loud." He took a seat next to me and said, "Oh...OH Your clothes. They got wet because of me .....Hold on, come with me."  We got up and walked on a path that lead to a cabin, but I remember that my phone wasn't fucking water proof. I groaned which caught his attention and asked what was wrong, so I told him. Jungkook looked at me shocked and apologetic and said, "I'm soo sorry. Here when we get in you can pick a phone if you want. I have plenty of phones that I don't even use all of them. I only use two of them." I shook my head no, but he wasn't taking no for an answer. When we went inside he gave me a spare clothing that fit me well and took me to the living room to pick out a phone. "You can pick one from these." he said and went to the kitchen to get snacks I guess. I looked at the phones and all of them looked like they weren't even out yet, like dang these haven't been released, but then again they don't look like any of the brands I have seen.  Jungkook came out with a tray of water and cookies for us and said, "I know what you are thinking. 'these phones don't have a brand I recognize' right?" I nodded and he giggles. Damn his giggle was cute, but I got out of my trance when he said, "Don't worry about the brand. These phones are very high-tech. They will let you have anything and everything, except a country, continent, the world, oceans and civilization. Other than that you can buy what ever and it is very fast." I nodded and decided to pick the black one . He helped me set it up and I looked at the time and I freaked out, because I was suppose to go back to the others before 5. It was 5:30 pm so, I told Jungkook I needed to go and he was fine with it and walked me out. "Be Safe hyung!!!" I chuckled and waved goodbye. After I got back to the others, I realized I didn't get his fucking phone number. I groaned and went to the car to slam my head against the window for being fucking dumb."

*le present*

I chuckled at the memory and because of how stupid I was for not getting his number. I still use the phone I got from him and the others where asking where I got it, but never told them where yet. We arrived at the destination, which was the lake itself, but you had to pay the toll fee to actually get your car in. "Kookie, wake up. We are here." I said shaking Kookie lightly and he woke up yawning. "Hyung where are we?" he asked and I said, "Well you should know this too, this is where we met." he looked confused, so we got out and went to the docks. I decided to light the place up with something that I asked the servants to prepare for me and him. I flipped the switch and the laters lit up the whole place, but not to bright that it looks like its on fire. I looked at him and see the shocked in his face. I chuckled at his laugh and said, "remember now?" He nodded and said, "You were the one that was in my way. Hyung why didn't you tell me when we first met in school?" "I didn't know it was you until later on in the year. I didn't want to bully you until I was sure if it wasn't you, but loan behold it was you." I said putting my arms over his shoulder. We watched the sky staring to fill with stars, but we didn't know that the stars would turn into a real galaxy. "Want some dinner Jungkook?" I said walking to a table filled with his favorite food. He nodded excitedly and walked over to the table with that cute smile of his.

Jungkook pov

Me and Yoonie hyung were having a wonderful out door dinner meal together. We would talk about the most random stuff, sing songs to each other and laugh at our jokes together. It was a perfect date I have had with him, well its only date I have had with him, since our dates are with the other hyungs. "Yoonie hyung, want to go inside the cabin after dinner?" I asked and he nodded showing that gummy smile again. After dinner, we walked to the cabin and it wasn't that bad in condition, since I come here often to get away from stress. We walked throught the door and not a moment later he grabs me and pulls me in for a heated session. "How about we do it without the others baby boy." He said in my ears and I nodded obediently. After that I knew I wouldn't be able to walk tomorrow.