Chapter 4

I know the plot of the romance is moving a little bit fast, but It will make sense as the book goes on. Now on to the story.

I took off my glasses and put them in my backpack, so I can drive faster to home. "Buckle up guys. I don't want you all to fly off when I drive." I said and Jin hyung asked, "Aren't you 16? How do you have your drivers license? " "All my siblings have a driver license, even Mary. She is actually more dangerous than me in driving." I said and stepped on the gas hard. We were over the speed limit and my boyfriends start to scream, "JUNGKOOK SLOW DOWN" or "STOP THE CAR" I laughed and kept driving, until we reached my house. I stopped the car when we reached it and I looked around to see my beautiful boyfriends relief we stopped and praying to jisoo that they survive. "Okay we are never letting you drive unless its an urgent mission." Suga hyung said and I laughed, but nodded anyways. We went up to the house and into the living room where the others were at. When we got there all my hyungs went up to me and start asking questions left to right. "ALRIGHT I WILL EXPLAIN EVERYTHING SO CALM DOWN BEFORE I RUN AFTER YOU WITH MY KNIFE." I yelled and they went to the couches in silence. I told my boyfriends to go sit with them and help explain things about us to my siblings.

*one explanation later"

"So that is how me and BTS became boyfriends." I said and my hyungs asked me and Mary to go to the kitchen to get something to drink, but I know that they will interrogate BTS.

Zero pov

"Hey im going to call Jungkook to see how he is doing and because Junhyun hyung needs all of us to go to Greece to capture Snake again." Hiro said and I nodded while texting my boyfriend Jaebum. He is hot like you would not believe, plus he is very protective. "Hey Jungkookie...are you at school now like a good boy?...Okay, well Junhyun hyung needs all of us here for a mission...sure you can--wait BOYFRIENDS, DOES THAT MEAN YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE!?!?...NOOOOOOOOO JUNGKOOKIE DON'T GROW UP.." Hiro said and he was crying so i took the phone and said, "Ooo, Jungkookie has boyfriends, I wonder who tops who.... hey I was just kidding.....alright bye...love you...Oh you need to tell me who would you do it first or would y'all do it together?..." he hunged up and I laughed my ass off. "Hyung he is growing up T-T" Hiro said and I chuckled and said, "He is now a grown boy with 6 boyfriends Hiro. He has more game than us, but I'm happy with my boyfriend." He noddeds and apparently the others were behind us and had listen to the conversation. They looked shocked, except Jackson, and almost yelled, "Jungkook has 6 boyfriends!?" I nodded and Jackson said, "Mark told me earlier and I was surprised that are baby bro got more game than us." "True dat, but Im okay with it because it is his life." Mary said. After a 15 minutes past they came and Jungkook was bombarded with qestions from the others. "ALRIGHT I WILL EXPLAIN EVERYTHING SO CALM DOWN BEFORE I RUN AFTER YOU WITH MY KNIFE." Jungkook said and they went to were me and Mary were.

*one explination later*

We told Jungkook and Mary to go to the kitchen and get drinks.  "Okay im just going to cut to the chase, hurt Jungkook andwe will have no hesitation on hurting you and kicking you out of PHASE. Understood." Junhyun hyung said and we all looked dead at them and they nodded and said, "We will never hurt kookie. He is too percious to us." We nodded and the two youngest got back with drinks.

Jungkook pov

We got back with the drinks and started the discussion about the mission. "Alright, we will be going to Greece to capture Snake. One of the most famous criminals of all time. He and his companions need to be capture fast. These are his companions and him in Greece now." Junhyun hyung said and showed us a picture of them. I looked at my boyfriends and they looked shocked so I asked, "Are you okay guys?" "Um..umm..well..it is just that they look like someone we know." Namjoon hyung said and I nodded and said, "I can track them easily if Mary doesn't mind lending me the safety codes." She nodded and threw me the notepad that had the safe code this time. I nodded and we went to pack some things for our trip. I decided to go with my boyfriends to there houses, although we had to go in from a very strange entrance. It was in the back of Suga house and a door was there as well. We walked in and saw a hideout that was bigger than there houses. "Wow, do you guys live here?" I asked and Jiminie said, "Yeah, basically since our parents are real pain the ass to deal with. They want to control us, but we decided to build this to live others stay at home to not make it suspicious." I nodded and looked around in awe. They packed there stuff and I gave them an ear piece that helps them translate other languages to korean. We left the place and met with my hyungs and Mary with her team, which has boyfriend in it. We got there and went on our private plane to get to Greece, but we were surrounded by fans because of me and my siblings. Everyone knew me and my brothers were gay, but they didn't care. In this universe homosexuality is acceptable and that is very thankful because then our lives would be very hard then.

*After a long flight to Greece.*

We finally got off the plane and we went straight to the hotel, but Mary and her group went to go do the riddles that were placed by our grandfather. He was an artist that everyone loved, but unfortunately he died not to long ago and people have been selling his paintings for big money. It was suppose to go to us, but people steal, so we are always going around the world to get the treasures back. He has eight,  very big, treasures that snake wants, so he can sell it, but we stop him everytime no matter what. If we are in Greece than that means it has something to do with the gods and goddessses. Last time it was Junhyun hyung and Jackson hyung, because the first one we needed Junhyun hyung fingerprints to open a secert door to find a painting of dolphins. Jackson hyung was the second and we needed some of his blood to get in a secret tunnel which is now our home. Well me, my hyungs and my boyfriends need to check into our hotel that has very very big rooms. It can fit me and my boyfriends because one room fits 7 people. We got our room keys and went straight to the rooms to sleep.

Suga pov

We went to our room and slept until dinner time because we are tired from the airport. It was about 8 pm when we all woke up, so we freshen up and went down to dinner. Jungkook looked cute in his outfit, because he had sweater paws and shorts on, but i dont like how he is attracting foreign men to him. "He beautiful.  Want to go hang out and around the city with me?" A guy asked Jungkook and he said, "Im sorry I can't im with my big brothers and boyfriend." The guy leaned in closer, which made him very uncomfortable. They were both speaking greek, but I do not want my...I mean our Jungkookie with another man and pushy man at that. I walked up to him and say, "Hey get away from my boyfriend." Yeah I learned some greek for this trip. The guy backed off and left to the other side of the room.  "Thanks hyung." Jungkook said and kissed my cheek. I am never washing this cheek again.

The guy pov

I walked away from them and went back to Snake and the others. "Yo Min Seok, whats up? Did you catch the young boy you were eyeing?" Bogum asked and I shaked my head no and said, "he had a boyfriend already. Plus guess who his boyfriend is." The started to guess wrong, so I said, "Wrong to every one of you. Its Min Yoongi. Your son Loco." Loco looked surprised and so did his wife Saran. They looked over to them and gasp saying it was really him , but also gasped and said that all our sons were there with other boys. "Why are all of them here? They should be at school." Jisoo said and was about to go over there, until she saw Namjoon professor, so we think it was a field trip with classmates. We started to party alittle bit more until i was the only one not drunk.

Jin pov

We were all in White wolves room because Mary and her group found something intresting while they were sightseeing. "So we followed the clues and it lead to an abandon river way. We were met by a river and it said that one needs to be in the crate, but it was small for us, but not for Mary. We didnt want her to be the one but we had no choice but to do it. When she went in the river gates open and a whole bunch of water came it. We almost drowned, but thanks to Mary swimming lessons we were able to get out into a beautiful garden. There we found a key and another riddle." Nat said. Nat is Mary big sister like friend and thank god they didnt die. "Okay I will figure out the riddle tonight, but everyone be on guard. " Hiro said and went to solve the riddle.  We all devided to retire for the night.