Chapter 6

(May contain lemon. If you do not know what it means dont read you are to innocent.)

Jin hyung drove us back to the museum where the others are, but they have heavy security now since we have sent a card first. "So why did you guys sent a card first? Isn't that idiotic?" Jiminie hyung said and I replied with, "We love a challenge and to see how good they are love." I was hacking into the security system with Zero hyung because we needed to keep all the lights out for a good hour. It is because BTS has never infiltrated before, so to help them out we will do this mission together as a big group. "Well we wont let RM infiltrate because he might break something, so he will just be a disguised cop. RM dont break or blow your cover." Jackson hyung said and RM nodded, but pouted, so I kissed his cheek and him feel better. Jackson then continued telling us the plan and who is going to do what. At 12 the plan was a go and surprisingly they all were really good at what they were doing. I looked at my screen and saw Snake icon on the screen, so I tapped into everyone ear piece and said, "Guys Snake is here with his comrades.  Mary and Nat, get ready to shot them in the leg. The others stay hidden until me and Zero hyung give you the signal." "Roger that." They said and we waited for awhile and gave out the signal to everyone. "I got the art piece. Im going to take a pic." Jimin said and I saw the picture, but it didn't looked like the real one, so I told Jimin to put it back and go to the storage room, while everyone else create a distraction. "Jungkook I think I found it." Jimin hyung said and send me a photo of it. I inspected it and said it was the right one, but I could here fighting, so I told them to get out of there now while me and Zero create a blackout. We did so and the others came with the painting and bruises.  "Let me guess run in with Snake?" I asked and they all nodded, but they also said,  "Yeah and his comrades. And we also know his comrades. " I asked who they were and what they said shocked me, "It was our parents." "Wait so your paremts are with Snake!?!?" I yelled and they nodded, but before I could say anything they said, "Jungkook we arent with snake. We didn't know our parents were with him. Now we know where they always go, but I am more pissed that they messed with you Jungkookie." "(Sigh) It is alright. You guys did an amazing job and the reason we had to take our stuff and check out of the hotel was because we are going straight home. When we do get home, I have something for all of you." I said and drove us to the airport fast and onto the private jet. The others were already there before us and I knew who drove them because of the nagging I here. "Hey you guys wanted to go fast, so I did." Mary said and the others were arguing until Jin hyung coughed to get their attention. "Can we leave now?" He asked and they nodded and got to their seats.

*After a long, non peaceful, flight."

We are finally fucking home after one hell of a flight. Who knew they all can argue about math and science, like what the heck. Anyways, we all went home and slept the day away into next morning, which was a school day.  I got up from my bitchy ass alarm clock that woke me up. I did my morning routine, but I remember that I had a present for my boyfriends, which will be reviled when we go to one if their house to hang out. I got out of the house with Sooyoung hyung and got on his motorcycle with him to school. He had a morning meeting at his work place, so he offered me a ride. "Seeya kid. Be a goodboy." He said and I nodded putting on my glasses. "JUNGKOOOKIEE" I heard someone yell towards me and when I turned around, I saw Yugyeom running straight towards me. We crashed onto the ground because of him and when we got up he apologized and said, "Sorry about that. I am just happy you are back from Greece. So tell me the details now please. " I chuckled and nodded. I start telling him what happened in Greece. "Oh my god. Did that really happened?" He said shocked and I nodded saying, "Yeah, but I trust them alot." Yugyeom nodded and I felt two arms around me and so I turned around and saw Suga hyung. "Hi there Bunny. How are you today?" "Im good hyung and today is your day for a date right?" I said and he nodded. I looked around and saw that Yugyeom was nowhere to be found at all, so I turned my attention back to Suga hyung.  "Well bunny we should go to the others too." He said and I nodded, but I felt something hot being poured on me. It was hot coffee and when i turned around to see who it was, I wasn't pleased. It was Sana and the rest of Twice laughing at me and Sana went to me and said, "Didn't we warned you not to be near BTS oppas? Tsk this is just the beginning of things. All the Queenkas hate you because you took them away from us slut." I looked down and an arm swung over my shoulder. I remember that Suga hyung was still here and when I looked up at him, he did not look happy. "Listen bitches, We BTS aren't propertyyou Queenkas own. HECK we dont own to anyone, because we aren't fucking objects, we are human fucking beings. Get that through that pretty little heads of yours." He said and we left them to the others. When we reached the others they all saw that I was covered in coffee and asked what happened. Suga hyung told them and they were about to go kill Twice, but I stopped them by saying they werent worth it.  "We should change your clothes bunny." RM hyung said and I nodded, but I said to change in private because I didnt want my surprise to be reviled yet. I changed my clothes and went out to see Jin hyung with some makeup to touch me up. We walked to class with me in the middle and when we walked in I saw Yugyeom sitting with his boyfriend who just transfer into our school. The rest of the students were looking at us and started to gossip about us saying, "why is that nerd with them?" Or "Look at that faggot getting all of our oppas. Tsk he should die."  I looked down because what if I am dragging their reputation down hill. What will happen if that happpens?