Chapter 11

*just want to say this..............................................................Sup. Now onto the story*

Me and BTS went to the front of the school without being caught by anyone. We went to go find my siblings and the Yugbam couple to see what is going on here. I was looking around the crowd and spot them near the back where there is less people. We walked over there pushing people gentle aside to make way for us. "Guys look!" Yugyeom yelled almost getting everyone attention. I sighed at him and we all walked up to them. I nudge Mary and asked what was going on and why the sudden attack, whike taking off my glasses.

"Well you see big brother, Snake sent those to attack PHASE operatives, but failed at it obviously. Dont worry you actually took down the entire opertives of his and the achool is safe. For now that is." She said serious with a scowled face. Hiro and Zero hyungs looked like they were about to kill someone and the others were just furious. The other students sense the dark aura around us and stepped away from us, like really far away from us. I decided to call the other hyungs and tell them what happened at the school.

"Hyungs the school was attacked.....yes my school....noooo it was fucking Barbra (A/n: You can change the name to whatever you want and comment on what the name was.)...OF COURSE IT WAS SNAKE DUMBASS I WAS SARCASTIC....sigh anyways what should we do?....no the opertives of snake was capture...yes all of them.... wait you sure?....okay hold on" I looked at my boyfriends and asked if they were okay with living in Japan for awhile. They nodded their heads fast signaling okay. "Okay they are okay with it....yes Jackson hyung i will get Mark hyung.....im not getting all your boyfriends....most likely because i dont want to nor do i need to.....you do realize that you can just call them up right?...yeah yeah see you in Japan...love yall too...bye." i ended the call and the principal annonced that school will not be active until December so that it can be rebuild. Of course he expects us to fund it, but we didnt mind their was alot of things that needs to be updated.

"Mary you will stay in Korea to see the constructions and plus you cant leave since you need to do a music video with your group. The rest of us will go to Japan." Hiro hyung said and we nodded. We got into our cars and drove off to our houses to get our stuff and head to the airport leaving Mary to talk to the principal, hoping she doesnt kill him.

Jimin pov

I got into Suga hyung car with Hoseok hyung as well. We drove off to our pad to get our stuff, plus some more money and our masks. We got there in 30 minutes flat and raced to get our stuff.

*after they had chaos on finding stuff*

We locked up our house and turned on the security system just in case people try to get in. Yoongi hyung went to his parents house to see if they were there or not becuase who knows, they might still be in Greece. Me and Hobi hying on the other hand are going to the car to call our grandparents to tell them to tell our parents that we will be in Japan. We got in the car and started to call our grandparents, well I texted mine. 

Badass Granparents

Me: Grandparents I'm going to go to Japan for a few months with my boyfriends. Tell my parents please.

Grandpa666: Okay chim. Just dont get killed.

Grandma🧙‍♀️: Okay dear. Be safe.

Me: okay love you.

*chimmie offline*

I turned off my phone and Hoseok looks like he was about to punch someone in the face. "Hyung what happened?" I asked him worried. He turned to me and huffed some air before saying, " My grandparents arent there so I had no choice but to call my parents and well you can tell how that go." I sighed and knew what he met by that. His parents want him to go to their company and well see a candidate fiance for the company. Of course he declined saying he has someones already and that its not one but six people that he loves. I smiled at this because that means he loves everyone of us and that he wouldnt let us go at all. "They even asked me who the six boys were and well i told them it was us." He continuing the explination. I jumped out of my seat and almost screamed out what, but he stopped me and told me the rest. "They were okay with it, because they planned on merging the companies together anyways, so this was a step up. Plus its legal to marry more than one person, but the limit is 9 people in that." I sighed in relief because they were okay with this and that means we all get to marry kookie and be a happy family. "Suga is sure taking his sweet time." I said looking at his house. (A/n: In this universe anyth8ng can happen, even how many people can marry. Taehyung and Namjoon wont be married to each other, just jungkook and the others since they are brothers and they dont swing that way.)

Suga pov

I went inside my parents house to see if they were home or not. I guess they are still in Greece because I couldn't find them anywhere in the house so far. The only people i see in the house was the butler,  maids and cooks. "Sebastian, have you seen my parents?" I asked our family butler. He looks at me with a smile, but I know that smile means he was annoyed by my parents. "Yes, I have and they are in the study room young master." He says trying to not look angry, but I just laughed my ass off at his atempt. I pat his shoulders and said, "Dont worry, you dont have to put up this act eoth me Sebs, but you deserve a break, go back to England and spend time with your man. I know you miss him. Oh dont worry we wilk have a temp butler for us. So go pack up now. Take it as a very early christmas present." He looked at me touched and nodded, knowing not to refuse my gift because last time I won, forcibly.  I ran up to the study room opening the door to it, just to see my horny ass bi----- i mean wonderful parents......oh who am I kidding, they are horrible people. "Mom, dad I have to tell you something." I said to them getting their attentuon. They looked at me and signal me to go on, so I did, "Im going to Japan for a month or two is that okay?"

"Since you are going to Japan, pick up some chicks there. You might find a canidate. Especially a rich girl" my "mom" said, and you can tell I'm fudging mad them. I looked at them and say, "Fuck no. You know what, I dont even know why I bother coming to y'all." I walked away from them, but I remember to tell them about Sebastian,  "Oh and I gave Sebastian a month off. You know he needs it to, so dont bother arguing." I left it at that. I said goodbye to the staff that basically raised me and left to the car. "Took you long enough hyung, we were getting worried." Jimin said looking tired. I apologize for letting them wait and start the car to the airport. We got there is the nick of time to meet up with the others. We got out with out luggage and went inside the airport. We got escorted to where the others were. The guy opened the door and we saw them talking amongst themselves. "Hyungies, you are finally here!!!" Jungkook said running towards us with open arms. All three of us caught him and hugged him back, not forgetting to kiss him on the head. "Okay since we are all here lets go to japan." Hiro said leading us back to the private jet.

Jungkook pov

We all got on the jet and it was already, ready to take off to Japan. I can't wait to go back to Japan, because I miss my friends there, like Kuroko, Nagisa and Haru. We havent seen each other since I was in middle school abroad in Japan. We took off and it wasnt going to take that long, so we just talked about where we wanted to go. Of course I said the schools my friends were going to right now because why not.  After about 8 hours of being in the air, we finally made it to Japan and boy were we happy.  It was the after noon here, but it looked like it was still early morning. The plane landed in the big runway that was paved in lights for the us to land safely. We all got put stuff together and got off the plane fast, but we got ojt of the airport faster because it was filled with me and my siblings fans. Oh how I was scared of some of them, because I found some of them crazy enough to sneak in my bedroom of our Japan household. The police were called for it too escort the girl out of there.

The limo was there, the chauffeur took our luggage in the trunk and we drove away from the airport. "Hey baby, how about we take our date to a park?" Namjoonie asked and of course I nodded my head because it was perfect picnic weather today. The driver got to our house in 30 minutes, which was good because we were tired. We got out with our luggage and Zero hyung opened the door for us. All of us rushed in and into our rooms and guest rooms as well. I unpacked my stuff in my room, change into a T-shirt and shorts. I decided to sleep alittle before my date with Joonie. I went under my fluffy, soft bed and blanket closing my eyes, letting sleep indulge me.

Hiiiiiiiiiii. I just wanted to say that I am currently doing another book, but it is on webnovel and chapter one and two will be out during december or on thanksgiving week. Thank you sooooooooo much for reading my books.