Chapter 3

(Back to Jungkooks pov)

I woke up in an unfamiliar surrounding and remember that I was at Taehyungs house. I sat up on the bed trying to get my self together, so I just stared off into space to think rethink some choices in my life. I then reached for my glasses on the nightstand near the bed, and when I put them on, I feel very energetic. I jumped off the bed, but something felt very off. It felt like something or someone was here inside the room with me. Since i had that feeling, I decided to look around the room and saw something off around the curtains. I went towards the window and a girl was there trying to get in, so he kiddy I am, I screamed and kind of cried for my hyungs.  The door slammed open and the lights were on fast, so I looked behind me and saw my hyungs panting and looked like they saw a ghost.  "Kookie are you okay?" Jin hyung asked and I pointed at the window and said, "T-there I-is a g-girl on the window sill" they went towards me and some went to the window and screamed like I did. Jimin went to the window and saw that a girl was actually there on the window sill. "Hey isn't that Taehyungs crazy sasaeng fan? What was her name again? Jaehee?" he said and the girl screamed, "TAE OPPA I LOVE YOU, PLEASE MARRY ME." We all covered our ears and Tae-hyung called the security guard to get her out of here. When they pulled her in, she tried to run towards him and hug him, but was stopped by the guards and Taehyung hyung said to her, "I will only tell you this once. I won't marry a crazy fan like you. Sorry and thanks for supporting, but You should stop where you are at and never come near me, my brother, my family or my friends. Take her away Baekhyun hyung." He had a very cold tone saying those things to her, but she fan girl either away and said she will make him hers. I hugged Jin tightly still scared about the incident, but also remember that my siblings must be worried about me.  I looked for my phone and Namjoon hyung said, "If you are looking for your phone it's on the nightstand and don't worry about your family. They said they were find with you sleeping over. Anyways, lets eat before the food gets cold. Okay Kookie?" I nodded and followed them to the dining room just to see a table of food. I sat down next to Jin hyung and start to eat the food, but what I notice is that they eat like there is no tomorrow. "They eat like pigs don't they?" Jin hyung  whispered and I nodded agreeing on who the perfect BTS that everyone in school falls for is just a normal group of friends with flaws in their lives.  I chuckled and ate my food as well before they eat my portions as well. After dinner, we decided to play a little game of spin the bottle and 7 minutes in heaven. "Hey Jungkook, you should remove your glasses for this game." Hoseok  hyung said and I just agree because my little sis said that it was a mature game for adults that are mature. I took my glasses off and my personality changed again. "Alright let us spin thy bottle." Jimin said, im guessing to imitate Shakespeare,  but failed horribly. We decided to go from oldest to youngest, so that means im last to spin thefucking bottle of hell.

J-Hope pov

So far the pairings were Jin and Namjoon and Suga with me. Right now it is me and Namjoon in the closet, but we just talked about what lyrics we should put for Cypher pt 4. "Hmm, what do you think J-Hope?" He asked and I just nodded and came up with my versefor the rap. "TIMES UP" Suga yelled and we went out with notepads on hand. Suga sighed and pulled Jimin in the closet for their turn. "Im getting bored to be honest. How about we stop when everyone goes." I said and they nodded, bored as well. The timer went off and Jungkook yelled, "ALRIGHT HORNY FUCKERS GET OUT OF THERE." they went out and their hairs were a mess and lips were red. I then asked, "did you guys really made out in there?" They shyed away and just sat down. It was Taehyungs turn, so he spinned the bottle and it landed on Jungkook. That meabs the game ends, but I was pissed Taehyung got Jungkook and yet im happy the boring game ended. "Damn Taehyung has that luck on him." Yoongi said and we all nodded. We decided to set the timer at 3 minutes, because no way in hell are we going to let Taehyung have him for 7 minutes. Im guessing you guys are wondering why we were possessive of Jungkook, when all we did was bully the shit out of him.  Well we actually liked him, but because of our pride in our reputation,  we had to bully him. We didn't want to, but we did it anyways and it was suppose to get rid of our feelings for him to. We don't mind sharing him to be honest, because why not. I still remember how we all came out about liking him, and oh boy was it not a good day for all of us. We were like teenage girls fighting for the same bias in an idol group. The timer went off and we all yelled, "GET OUT OF THE CLOSET" or "TIMES UP" they got out and their lips were red, but no messy hair.