Chapter 13

Third pov

We now follow up with the rest of the ground their adventure around Japan. Staring with The three at the fish market. *clears throat* Jin, Jimin and Hoseok were at the fish market, but in the outer market to sample some delicacies that the people had to offer. "Hyungs lets go to the sushi shop here. Apparently, it is the best one in the outer market." Jimin said, pointing out the restaurant with a very long line, full of foreigners and local residents.  "Jimin that line looks like it will never end, let's go somewhere else for Sushi," Jin said guiding the boys to other restaurants and food stalls. There were food stalls filled with fresh fish and other seafood that was caught this morning. They had a very fun day at the fish market, but someone special was following them. She was following them, just to make sure she can grab them without any struggles along the path. The three were going in and out of restaurants, gift shop and tea shops buying things to give to the others. After a while oh shopping and eating they left the market to return to the others. The girl that followed them were hot on their trails, after a few more minutes, she went up to them. "Excuse me, do you know where this place is?" She asked the three, They couldn't see her face because of the red mask she was wearing. They didn't want to be rude, but they didn't know where that place was either. "Might I ask, what that place is named?" Jin asked the women, she smiled, "The Jeons Estate. I have business there, with the Jeons siblings." The three looks at each other, Jimin and Hoseok had their hands on their weapons, just in case, she was a threat. "Dont worry i mean you no harm. I just want to talk, that is all, " she said looking over at Jimin and Hoseok. They backed off and took her to the Jeons estate.

*With Taehyung and Suga*

Both boys were going in and out of stores, malls, and restaurants buying this and that. "Hyung, let's go here and buy stuff for Jungkook." Taehyung pointed at the cute little store with clothes that would fit their boyfriend personality with glasses. They went inside, but greeted by screaming girls surrounding them. "Hey Handsome, What are you here for?" a girl said, with a high pitched voice. The boys got annoyed and went to buy the stuff quickly, so that they can leave the shop as soon as they can. "SHUT UP NOW!" said a girl with a ponytail to the side, a black mask and her outfit was all black. Beside her was another girl with purple ribbons tying her hair up, a purple mask and a purple outfit. Everyone looked at them after the yelling, "God Damn go find another cute guy will you. Come on Goyohan." The black hair girl said and went towards the two boys. They went up to their ears and said, "Just play along and pretend to be our brothers." They nodded and bought the items and walked out. The two boys thanks the girls. "Oh i'm HengSim and this is my sister Goyohan. Now umm, can we ask you something?" "Sure what is it?" Yoongi asked concern that it might be weird. "We are looking for the Jeons estate and hopefully you know where it is." HengSim asked. they boys looked at one another and nodded. " Yeah we know, but you can't cause any harm. Come on." Taehyung said and they got into the car driving off. 

HHIIIIII IM ALIVE BISSHEESS. I was taking the STAAR test and hopefully i pass it. Anyways guess what, I got a surprise for y'all.....

Keep going almost there

Little further

BAMM NEW BOOK Hope yall like it, see you guys real soon.