Voting Time

Should I turn this Into a full on Story??? I did a random writing and some friends say that it would be a good book on here, so here is what I have on it so far. Vote or comment If you want this to be an actual book.

"Taehyung come on, we are going to school." Yoongi said with yellow eyes, signalling that he was getting impatient.  Taehyung nodded his head, looking at the photo one last time before  putting it down, "Okay lets go." He said looking at Yoongi with an emotionless face. Yoongi nodded, but he knew Taehyung wasn't ready to leave, he knew Taehyung just wants to be human again and to have his loved one back. You see, One day in January 2018, something mysterious happened to the world, half of the population of the entire world turned into monsters. Now they dont eat humans, but the are looked down upon by humans. Although, some humans dont mind monsters, many do because they are afraid of them. Anyways Taehyung and Yoongi went out to meet up with Namjoon. Taehyung was a vampire, Yoongi was a werewolf and Namjoon was an Incubus. All of them were powerful, handsome and hella rich. "You need to get over him Taehyung. It's been a year since his death, I miss him to, but being like this wont let him rest in peace. Come on, You know Hoseok would want you to be happy. " Namjoon said, trying to cheer his brother up . Hoseok was Taehyung boyfriend, they were both vampires and their love was undeniable. Unfortunately,  Hoseok died because of a human girl shooting him with silver bullets. That girl just so happened to be their, "friend" but she was just trying to get to Taehyung. She was obsessed with him, she hated the fact that he was dating Hoseok , so when she had enough of them dating she decided to kill Hoseok. That girl as named HyunA, she called Hoseok  , saying to meet with her in the forest. Taehyung didn't like her one bit when they first met, he always had a bad felling about her. Taehyung went with Hoseok just in case anything happened. Before Taehyung could have stopped her, she shot Hoseok in the chest.  Taehyung ran to Hoseok crying, you see Hoseok was a beta, not Alpha like Taehyung. Alphas are immune to anything, even silver, betas are immune to most things, but not silver and omegas were only immune to sunlight. HyunA ran away from the forest after seeing Taehyung. He was about to run after her, but he couldn't leave Hoseok alone there, dying. "SOMEONE HELP! PLEASE!" Tae, cried and cried for help. Hoseok raised his hand up wiping the tears, "Taebear don't cry. I should have said this, but I saw my own death, so either way it has already been decided. Please let me see you smile one last time." Taehyung did as told, they said their final goodbyes to each other. Hoseok than disappeared into thin air, leaving Taehyung behind, crying

*Back to present*

 "i know, let's just get the day over with." they left for school, now the school they went to was split into two divisions, Humans and Monsters. It was simple really, the humans and monsters hate each other, so that is why they are separated. The three got to school on time, fan girls immediately surrounded them like no tomorrow. "Get the fuck, out of the way!" Namjoon yelled getting fed up with them already. The three walked away from the girls, proceeding to the school. "Whoops," a young boy bumped into Taehyung by accident, "Sorry mister." They boy bowed to Tae apologizing. After a few minutes, the boy looked up to see who he bumped into.  Taehyung on the other hand was astonished by the petite bot in front of him, because he looked like a bunny, small and cute. Taehyung was snapped out of his trance when the young boy snapped his fingers together, in front of him. "um, I asked you for your name?" the boy asked shyly, Tae cleared his throat saying, "Taehyung, Kim Taehyung. what about you bunny?" The o blushed by the sudden nickname, "Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook.. Hope we can be friends, even though i'm human." Taehyung, hates humans with all his heart  because HyunA was human, but he might make an exception for this one. "Yea me too." Tae said smiling. Jungkook smiled as well, Tae's friends were surprised by his action, knowing damn well Tae hates humans. "Oh, these are your friends right? Nice to meet you guys!" Jungkook said with his bunny smile, the two adored him, having the urge to protect him as well. They nodded introducing themselves, but as they were getting to know each other  two voices came yelling out, "JUNGKOOKIE GET AWAY FROM THEM." The four boys looked to the sources of the voices and saw two boys running towards them.  One of the boys grabbed Jungkook and protectively getting him behind him. "Don't you dare touch him, you monsters." The boy holding Jungkook said angrily. The two pulled Jungkook away from Taehyung and his friends, they were baffled by the sudden action. The three didn't like the two, firstly they were rude, secondly they just didn't like them and lastly, they hated humans, besides Jungkook. The bell rang, signalling that school was starting for everyone. The three rushed into classroom, getting the seats in the back, because that was the only ones with three seats. They used to sit in the four seats, but that was when Hoseok was here. "Oppas, why not sit next to us?" A mermaid girl said fluttering her eyes, trying to be seductive. All the girls were trying so hard to sit next to them even the teacher. Class started, unfortunately, Taehyung wasn't paying attention, instead he was spacing out; thinking about the bunny boy he met earlier,. He can't st\op thinking about him at all, he hasn't felt like this since Hoseok.

Jungkook pov

I couldn't get Taehyung hyung out of my head, like everything about him was implanted in my head. "Jungkookie are you listening?" Jimin hyung said waving his hand in front of me. I came back to reality, "Huh? What did you say?" He sighed, "I said don't go near those monsters. You could have gotten hurt, so please." "Why? They looked nice, they wouldn't hurt me." I looked at my two hyungs with a sad pout face because i didn't think monsters were that bad in all honesty. "Jungkookie, you are too pure child. Look Monsters are monsters, they drink blood, kill humans and wouldn't care at all." Jin Hyung said trying to convince me to hate monsters, but it didn't work  that well.

*Skip to lunch* 

The humans and monsters eat at the same time so maybe Tae hyung and the others will be here as well. "Kookie! What do you want to eat?" Jin hyung asked me. I was pretty hungry, but I don't want to gain a lot of weight so, "I'll just have a tofu steak with rice and banana milk." The lunch lady gave us our orders and we walked to the middle  table, since someone took our table. The middle table was never used because legend has it, this table was for a friend group that included monsters and humans. People thought they were weird and a disgrace to their species. "Jungkook we shouldn't sit here you know the legend." Jimin hyung said worried about the looks they were getting. I sighed, "Jimin hyung come on. (Looks around and spots the others) TAEHYUNG HYUNG OVER HERE." he spotted me and walked towards here. The three stopped when they reached the table, but all my hyungs had death glares to each other. Feeling uncomfortable in the silence I decided to speak, "Um how about we get to know each other." I sat down and they follow.