Chapter 8

Happy birthday Jungkook!!!!

Third pov

It was morning now in the cabin where the two were sleeping after an eventful night together.

Jungkook pov

The light hitting my eyes are a pain in the ass, but my ass is actually in pain still. I tried to fall back asleep and failed trying, so I opened my eyes and saw Yoongi hyung sleeping face. "How did I get a wonderful boyfriend? Actually how did I get lucky on having 6 wonderful, handsome and amazing boyfriends?" I thought of  as I stare at him. "You know, they say a picture last longer kookie" he said and I jumped back, but that wasnt the brightest idea. "Woah!" I yelled as I was about to fall off the ved, but Yoongi caught me in time. He laughed and said, "Careful now, we don't want to damage you butt anymore now do we?" I slapped him on the chest and got out of his grip quickly. "Aww dont mad baby. I was kidding" he said while wrapping his arms around me, but I said, "Well next time I will be mad Yoongi." He chuckled at the retort and turned me around. I looked up at him with a smile and he did the same, but that moment was ruin when the wave of pain ran through me. "Ouch" I whimpered and fell on top of him.

"Welp looks like I am carrying you brial style to the bathroom to do our routine together and maybe some other things." He said while picking me up and I me being me without glasses tried to get away, but without hurting him in the process. "Let goooo" I pouted and he shock his head no so I gave up on it and let him take me to my destinations today. After our routine we needed to leave, before Jinnie gets angry at us, plus it is Hobi day to take me out. We got dressed for school because we still needed to go to the hell hole, but I decided to not wear my glasses today because I can't find them. Yoongi threw them somewhere and now he needs to buy me new ones that are the same. "sorry baby. Didn't mean to lose your glasses." He says with a peck on the lips to me. I pouted at him and he chuckled while driving us to school for the day, but I have a feeling after all my dates I'm going to end up in the hospital for having to much sex  which might actually happen. We drove fast to school since the lake was very far from school, plus I told Jackson hyung that I was driving so he notified the rest of the police to not stop us at all or else they will just get run over which actually happened once in middle school. My brother was driving me and Mary to school, but we were almost late and the cops tried to stop us and they got run over in the process, but luckily they didn't die, but they are still in the hospital to this day. We got to school in time, but since I didn't have my glasses on everyone didn't know who I was. Amazing how a pair of glasses can change your whole look to people like what the fuck, just because I had glasses you all bully me and when I don't you all fall over for me. "Hey did BTS finally dump that nerd for someone hotter?" some girl said and another said, "Damn he looks hot." and I also heard, "Looks like Jungtrash was finally boring for BTS, so they got someone way hotter and better." I knew whos voice it was and it made my blood boil to a million degrees. It was none other than Irene from Red Velvet. I was about to go at her, but Yoongi hyung stopped me and whispered something to me. "Leave her be. When teacher calls roll they will take back what they said about you." I smile and nod my head. We got inside and my other boyfriends ran to me, attacking me with hugs and kisses. I chuckled at how they all were and after they calmed down I was attacked by two more people in the process. "KOOKIE WE MISSED YOU!" Yugyeom and BamBam said together. We fell down and I hissed at the pain because I fell butt first to the floor. They got off immediately and helped me up and asked if I got fucked. "Wow straight to the point I see. Well to answer your question, why not ask my boyfriends here." I said and eyed them all up and down waiting for the answer. They nodded with a smirk, I huffed and the Bamyeom couple squealed like fangirls, saying "KOOKIE ALL GROWN UP NOW" We all walked to class which was rowdy as hell today and it was annoying. They all calmed down when we entered, but some I knew their faces because some where from the company. They know who I am, so they looked at me and greeted me and I did the same to them. They only know my code name Zero, so they just did the handshake with me as a greeting since we are in public.