Explaination 1

Hello everyone.  I am going to explain a lot of things in this book as it continues.   This is the first one, be aware of more to come. 

The universe they live on:

I know I put fag shaming in this book,  when I also put LGBT was okay and accepted.  Well the only time you would see LGBT shaming is when the one doing it is jealous and slowly starts to hate LGBT making them the first. Although,  they won't actually care anymore after they find someone. 

Marriage and dating :

Okay this is going to explain stuff.  The Marriage in this universe only goes up to 9 people in one marriage.  Yes it is weird,  but it helps with this plot of mine.  Taehyung and Namjoon won't be married to each other nor dating since they are brothers............................... Just kidding they are going to be married and dating because they aren't actually brothers.  They aren't blood related. Tae father remarried with Namjoon mother when both were young. I know I forgot to mention this in the introductions,  I am very sorry.  

Romance plot:

The plot is fast,  but it will make sense as you see the flashbacks.  I might do a book that was before this had even happened.  Like before BTS was in phase and that they still bully Jungkook. 

This is explanation number one,  there will be more if I see more questions in the comments that I think will need to be explained to you guys.  Thank you for reading this book.  Bye bye.