Chapter 10

I woke up to the sun again, but with the pain in my ass again as well since I did three rounds with Hobi. I walked to get my old clothes and it was still early for the school to start so I flied to Tae and Namjoonies house. Yeah I know what happened because Hobi told me as we were doing it. Once I was close enough I put my car back into car form and woke up Hobi so we could go inside. "Baby why wake me up so early?" Hobi said in a raspy voice. I chuckled at him and said, "Because we are in Tae and Namjoonies house. Plus we stink of sex." He nodded and got dressed as well. After that we went to the front door and ringed the bell. "Who is it?" Someone asked and I relpied with, "Jeon Jungkook." we suddenly heard steps going fast, glass breaking and not to mention the screaming. Me and Hobi laughed our butts off because of the chaos that was happening inside. Namjoon opened the door with a smile and messy hair. "Jungkookie and Hoseok your here. What took y'all so long to get here?" He asked and Hobi said, "We were on a plane and we just got back." "Wait you guys were on a plane? Why?" He asked. Me and Hobi snickered and said it was a secret. He looked pouty, but let us in and told us to take a bath but not together. We nodded at him and went upstairs, but I almost fell down when I ran into something hard. Before I fell someone catched me, "Watch were your going bunny or else you might fall and hurt yourself." A deep voice said. I looked up to see Taehyung with a smile and I nodded with a chuckle. I wrapped my arms around his neck to support myself and to give him a quick peck on the cheek. "Can I go take a bath now?" I asked and he nodded releasing me to go take a shower.

Taehyung POV

I let go of Jungkook so that he can take a shower since he smelled like sex. I went down stairs to eat breakfast, but I just realised the smell of smoke. No one in our household smokes, well except for our dad but he isn't home from Greece yet. I ran downstairs yo the kitchen just to see my brother cooking and the pan is in flames. I grabbed the fire extinguisher and blast it towards the flames. "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!!" I yelled at him and he yelled back, "I WAS TRYING TO MAKE BREAKFAST."

"WELL YOU COULD HAVE WAITED UNTIL I CAME TO HELP OR IDK THE MAIDS TO HELP YOU." I yelled back and we just ended at there. We asked the maids to clean this place up from the nitrogen dioxide and the burning smells. Both of us went to the living room while we wait for the maids to finish cleaning. "Why was there yelling? And did Namjoon cook again?" We heard a voice from behind. We jumped up and saw that the voice was Hoseok hyungs voice. "YAH! Dont sneak up like that and Yes my brother here was cooking again." I said pointing at Namjoon hyung. He then argued that he was just trying to make breakfast, but got shot down by all of us, even the maids, to not go into the kitchen to cook. He sulked in a corner because of it, but he had it coming to him.

"Hyungs why is there yelling? Is it like a tradition to yell in the morning at your household too?" Another voice, but sweet this time, said. I turned around and saw Jungkook drying his hair with a towel. He came to sit next to us, but went to Namjoon Hyung first to cheer him up with a kiss. It worked because he was smiling like an idot again. "Young masters the kitchen it clean again. Namjoon you best not go in there again. Would you like us to make breakfast?" May Rin said and before I could answer Jungkooj said, "You don't have too. I can cook breakfast." He started to walk to the kitchen and I remember that Suga Hyung gave me glasses for Jungkook. I chase after him and gave him the glasses. "Suga hyung wanted me to give this to you. Apparently he lost your glasses." I said

"Yeah we were doing it and he threw my glasses somewhere. Thanks Tae hyung." He said and kissed my check. He put on the glasses and I already knew it was the innocent baby boy that we fell for first, but we also fell for the badass personality too. I decided to stay and watch him cook breakfast. Let me tell you it smells amazing, maybe more amazing then Jin hyung cooking. "Hyung if you are just going to sit there can you set the table please?" He asked and I nodded pecking his cheek.