Chapter 17

Hi guys, so it took me a long time to decide the cast for the characters but I'm done now and I'm happy with who I chose, you can check them all out at the first ever chapter. I'll post a picture of the main two characters as I've decided this isn't going to be a fanfiction and Harry is being played by another celelbrity. I hope you like them as much as I do :) (yes I am a massive one tree hill fan so some characters are being played by the cast)

P.s so sorry that this is so so late, I need some inspiration for this story.

I made some small talk with mum and dad so things weren't horrifyingly awkard. Something felt off between them but I didn't say anything, I'd have to reach home before the terrifying questionings would start which I wasn't looking forward to. Groaning, I tried to change my uncomfortable position which was of no use, and now I had some new visitors.

I certainly wasn't expecting it. I didn't have to know it was Harry coming in because the blaze of fire that attacked my eyeballs was good enough a guess to know who it was. Obviously the change in direction led me to shock. I let out a gasp of suprise. I would never, ever get used to this. Like, ever. It's a weird sensation to describe you know, people ask me to this day and I'm still speechless from it all. The best I can describe it is this: it's like when you wake up and having only a few hours of sleep that painful sensation burst through your tired eyes; it's like on a windy day when you're walking along and your eyes start to water, it's like staring at the sun too long and seeing nothing but red and that feeling of dizziness. That feeling is Harry to me.

But after a while through the pain my eyes did adjust as he approached. He came and sit at the opposite side of Mum and Dad, placing his hand over mine and smiling slightly.

I may have stared a little, okay probably a lot. But that's because I wanted to soak literally everything up before it went away. We kept things simple, he asked me how I was and I said fine, then mum and dad left to get everyone something to eat. I was so hungry. So fuckin thirsty aswell. It was like my senses just came to me then and the uncomfortable itching in my throat became worse. Harry passed me a glass of water and sat me up to help me drink. Yep, I was THAT weak. Quite humiliating. He looked at me for a while before I met his gaze and then finally said, "I believe you Cici."

Harry's P.O.V

I'd never seen her smile so wide since the day I met her. She hadn't looked so good though. Man she was pale, like a bluefish tint to her skin. Her hands were worse. Veiny and horrible. Doctors said she might be good to go though, no sounds of pneumonia and she sure did look better than the night I found her. It's been a few days and I've been visiting everyday after school. But this is the first time in her consciousness. Her voice is raspy as hell. She looks at me again and says "what colour are you eyes Harry?" That took me off guard for sure. "Green, sometimes blue." She looked puzzled, like she was tryna figure something out. "Grass is green." She states even though it sounds more like a question. God, I can't imagine what it's like. If she's gaining her sight from me, she wouldn't be familiar with anything. Imagine not knowing colour. It fuckin hurts my brain thinking about it. "Yeh green like grass, but it's a mixture between that green and blue, like the ocean." I bet I was confusing her. She looked me straight in the eyes, focused and nodded. It still weirded me out abit. "Yours are a bright blue, like the sky on a summers day." I blurt, I look down feeling a tad awkward. She just nods and looks around.

"So like, when you see me, do you see stuff around me" I say moving my arms around. "Yeh, I can see a lot of stuff surrounding you I think, like this bed for example." She pats the mattress and says "I don't understand it." "Me neither."

I don't know if I should ask what she was doing in that park and why she hadn't gone home but I save it for another time. Her mum and my mum walk in with some sandwiches and Capri-sun. "Dads just popped down to ask how long your staying here." Vanessa says to which Cici replies with a moan. "Mum I just wanna go home!" "Yeh we will sweetheart, soon enough."