The Deal

Hermione, Ron and Harry walked into the Potions Room together. Sitting down at their usual table Hermione noticed Snape looking at her strangely.

"Turn turn to page 394 and follow the instructions to create the 'Potion of Fright," Snape called from the front of the class. His voice was cold and deep. Snape watched Hermione as she started on her potion. Her hair was tied back but there was a loose strand falling over her face.

"Mione, the git is watching you," Harry whispered aloud. Hermione looked up and caught Snape staring at her. The rest of the class flew by.

*Snape Point of View*

After I dismissed the class I turned to my desk to start to correct Malfoy's potion essay.

"Professor?" her sweet voice came from behind me.

"What is it Miss Granger?" I asked turning around to see Hermione right in front of me.

"I need some help for my OWLS exam coming up. Potions is my favorite yet most difficult class and I would like you to tutor me?" she said with her head held high.

"Miss Granger you are the top potions student in the whole school. You do not need tutoring," I said leaning back on my chair.

"Please Sir, I really would like your help. Harry and Ron keep telling me I am good but I need your assistance, please?" she basically begged me. Oh Miss Granger begging the 'Git' for help.

"I will tutor you if I get something in return," I said my mouth curling into a light smile.

"Of course Sir anything," she said smiling at me.

"Meet me here at 7pm sharp for your tutor Miss Granger," I said as she walked to the door.

"Thank you Sir," she said leaving.

Oh Severus what have you gotten yourself into?