Chapter 14

*Severus's Point of View*

When I wake Hermione is snoring quietly. I smile at her and leave the room. I decide I should make her breakfast in bed so I go to the kitchen and start to make pancakes. I use magic to mix the batter while I go out to the garden and pick a blooming red rose. I make Hermione pancakes and put in on the plate. Walking up stairs, I hold the flower in the hand behind my back. I slowly break the door open and Hermione is still asleep. I place the plate on the bed side table and kiss her. I am shocked when Hermione kisses me back.

"Morning," she says quietly.

"Good Morning Mione. I made you breakfast," I say rubbing my neck.

"You didn't have to," she says as her cheeks turn red.

"Anything for you. And I bought you a little something," I say handing her the rose. Her eyes light up and she hugs me.

"Thank-you," she sobs.

"Hey, stop crying. I love you and I want to prove it," I say kissing her cheek. Hermione eats in silence as I dress in jeans and a long sleeved top. I take her. plate and place it in the sick. Quietly I pull out my wand, "Accio Shoes," I call from the lounge. Hermione runs down the stairs followed by my flying shoes. I laugh to myself. Hermione wears a blue knitted jumper and blue jeans. I smile at her beauty.

"Shall we leave?" I ask.

"Yes," she slips her hand into mine and we apparate. We fall into the busy Diagon Alley. I tighten my grip on Hermione's hand and we walk down the street. Hermione pauses outside a book shop. "Sev can I please buy a book?" she asks.

"Of course," I let her lead me into the shop. She grabs a book labelled Advanced Potions! After I pay for the book we walk through the street. I lead her into The Leaky Cauldron!

"Ah Hello Severus! What can I get for you? " Tom the Bartender asks.

"Two butterbeers," I say. He hurries off. I think about what else I have to buy.

A short time late Hermione and I were sitting on the couch at home. "Crap!" she exclaims.

"What!" I ask grabbing my wand.

"I forgot to owl Ginny," she says standing and grabbing a quill and parchment.

*Hermione's Point of View*

Dear Ginny,

Sorry for not owling you earlier. I have been flat out. How are you? I miss you heaps, sorry I couldn't say goodbye properly! Has Harry and Ron told you yet? How are you and Dean? I love you Gin!

Love,

Mione.

I send the letter off with Marcus. I feel Severus's arms snake themselves around waist and I lean into him. "Hermione I will be back," he says running up the stairs. I sigh and go into the kitchen and boil the kettle so I can make myself and Severus tea. I hear Severus return and I smile at him.

"Hermione Jean Granger! I am unconditionally in love with you and nothing will change my feelings," he gets down on one knee. Oh my God!!! "Will you do me the honor of marrying me?" he asks. My eyes fill up with tears as he pulls out a jewelry box containing a ring.

"I do," I say. He places the ring on my ring finger on my left hand. He stands and hugs me and we spin. I kiss him passionately!

*Severus's Point of View*

Hermione sends the letter off with her owl. I snake my arms around her waist and she leans into me. "Hermione I will be back," I say running up the stairs. I go Into my wardrobe and pull out a small box. I open it and gaze at the diamond ring. Its now or never Severus. I go downstairs and hear Mione in the kitchen. "Hermione Jean Granger! I am unconditionally in love with you and nothing will change my feelings," I get down on one knee and her eyes light up. "Will you do me the honor of marrying me?" I ask. Her eyes fill with tears as I pull out the box containing the ring.

"I do," she says. I slide the ring on her finger and stand. I hug her spinning. Hermione kisses me and I kiss her back with passion! We are getting married!

Hey guys!

I know its a short chapter but I didn't want to ruin it!

Hermione and Severus are getting married!! YAY!!!

Cannot wait to write that chapter!

Obviously I didn't create Harry Potter even though I wish I did. The Queen of Writing J.K Rowling did and I will be forever greatful. I don't take any credit for the original story's\ characters. I only own the Fanfic :)