Chapter 22

*Hermione's Point of View*

I cannot believe what Severus did, but I guess its because he loves me. When I wake up I notice chocolate pancakes on the bedside table and a letter. I read the letter and wipe the tears out of my eyes. Severus is amazing. Even when I am angry at him, I still find my self falling more and more for him. Suddenly my stomach churns and I feel so sick. I stand and rush down the stairs to the bathroom before vomiting violently. Foot steps rush into the room and Severus's hand is holding the hair out of my face.

"Sev go. I don't want you to see me like this," I whisper.

"Mione its okay. I love you and I am taking care of my pregnant wife," he says kissing my hair.

"I know why you did it," I whisper, flushing the toilet then laying my head on the cold floor.

"Do you now?" Severus asks, his voice emotionless.

"I do. You care about me and our baby," I say. "And we both love you." I kiss his hand which is stroking my cheek.

"I love you more than you realize my love. I did it for the best," he says with loving eyes. "Please forgive me."

"You're already forgiven Sev," I say. "I'm sorry for yelling at you but I didn't understand and I just want to be with my friends." I miss Har and Ron so much. "Fuck!" I gasp sitting up.

"What's wrong Mione?" Severus says dropping to his knees beside me.

"Harry and Ron! What am I going to tell them?" I say running my fingers through my hair.

"Don't yell at me but I may have told them you didn't want anything to do with them anymore.." Severus mutters. I look at him shocked. Say what??

"Oh..." I whisper. Do I want anything to do with them? I mean they have been my friends for years and they have always looked out for me when Malfoy was picking on me. But I can't worry about teenage boys, when I am going to have a baby. I look up at Severus and smile. "As much as I am pissed at you for lying yo Ron and Harry, I know you did it for the best." I press my lips to Severus's and he kisses me back, full force.

"I love you Hermione Jean Snape," Severus says kissing my nose.

"I love you too Severus Tobias Snape," I say kissing his rough cheek.

+-+ Time Lapse +-+

     *Severus's Point of View*

Today is the day! Hermione is in St Mungo's giving birth to our little baby. We discussed baby names last week and decided if we have a girl her name will be Serenity Saige Snape. If we have a boy his name will be Ryder Axel Snape. I am hoping for a little boy because I want to have a son so bad, so I can tach him to treat women with respect. Hermione screams whilst she is pushing out out child and I grip her hand tightly.

"Come on baby,'' I say kissing her hand. "You can do it." Hermione gives one final push and a quiet cry fills the room. They cut the umbilical cord and wrap my baby in a blanket.

"Mr and Mrs Snape," the midwife says. "Congratulations on your Son." My ryes light up but Hermione screams again. The midwife rushes to her. "Oh my. You are having twins. Keep pushing Ma'am," she hands me our son and I hold him in one hand whilst Hermione squeezed my hand tightly. Finally, with one final push, the baby is out. "Its a girl!" I hand Hermione our son whilst I get given our daughter. "Have you thought of any names?" Hermione smiles at me.

"Our little boy is Ryder Axel Snape," she whispers.

"And our girl is Serenity Saige Snape," I say hugging my little girl. ?

Life couldn't be more perfect!

A/N:
Guys this chapter is one of the final for this story. Sorry for not uploading but I've been having a fair bit of family problems so I have been very busy. Next chapter is the last one but in the future when I have finished my other stories I will may write a sequel!

Thank-you for being so loyal to me Xoxoxo