Chapter 18

Weeks had passed since I had made the Vow and Hermione was unaware of it. One night I got a letter and knew it was the night I have to fulfill my promise. I disapperated to Hogwarts and went to the Astronomy tower. Harry stood there watching I places my finger to my mouth and went up stairs.

"Draco years ago, I knew a mam who made all the wrong choices. please, let me help you," Dumbledore pleads.

"I don't want your help! Don't you see?!? I have to do this! I have to kill you... or he is going to kill me!" Draco says tears in his eyes. " Expelliarmus," he shouts and Albus wand goes flying. I walk up the stairs. Albus notices me.

"Severus... Please.." he says.

I raise my wand. "Avada Kadavra," I shout. The green spell shoots out of my wand and hits Dumbledore he falls off the tower and it is done. I push Draco, "Let's go." we head down to the Forbidden Forest and Bellatrix sets Hagrids hut on fire.

"Snape! You coward!" a voice screams from behind me. "He trusted you! You killed him and he trusted you!" Harry screams at me. "Cruc-"

"Protego," he goes flying back.

"Sectumspera," he screams. I deflect it.

"How dare you use my own spell against me. That's right Potter! I am the Half Blood Prince," I shout before leaving. Guilt is eating me from the inside and I know Potter will tell Hermione.

"My Lord it is done," Bellatrix says.

"and Draco?" he asks.

"No Severus," she says. All eyes turn to me.

"I did it my lord," I whisper.  Narcissa smiles at me.

"Ahh Very well!" Voldemort says. "Dismissed," we all disapperate.

       *Hermione's Point of View*

Severus has been gone for some time. My phone vibrated on my pocket and the caller I.D is the chosen one. Harry got a phone for Christmas.

"Hey Harry," I say cheerfully.

"Next time I see your fiance I am going to kill him," Harry yells.

"Actually he is my husband. But why?" I ask.

"Husband? YOU MARRIED THAT SLIMY MURDERER?" he yells.

"Murderer? What the hell are you on about?" I ask nervous.

"You husband killed Dumbledore! SNAPE KILLED DUMBLEDORE!" he cries.

"What?!! No..." I cry. "Sev wouldn't..." I hang up. Did my husband kill Dumbledore? is Harry lying? Severus walks in with a guilty look on his face. "Is it true?" I ask crossing my arms.

"I didn't have a choice," he grabs my arm and pulls me towards the pensive. We went through his memories and Dumbledore did tell Snape that he had to do it. I hug Severus as he cries into my shoulder! "Hermione.." he moans.

"Shhhh Severus," I say rubbing his cheek. Severus smashes his lips to mine and holds me tightly, kissing me with need and want. We are interrupted by my phone ringing. I answer it because its Harry.

"Hermione! Where the bloody hell is your house?" he yells.

"Why?" I ask unsure.

"Because I need to visit your husband," he says angrily.