Prologue

*Serenity's Point of View*

Today is the day! Ryder and I are going to Hogwarts. Mum cried when we got our letter and apparently 'She was so proud.' I wonder what house I'll be in. I really hope I am either a Slytherin or a Gryffindor. Ryder thinks he is a Slytherin and I hope to be with my twin. Mum and dad are taking us to Kings Cross Station.

"Dad what if I'm not in Slytherin or Gryffindor?" I ask. My dad looks down at me and smiles.

"If you aren't in Slytherin or Gryffindor, then the house you are in has been granted an amazing student. Serenity Saige Snape, you are my daughter and I will love you no matter what," he says before pressing a kiss to my forehead. Dad turns to my brother. "Now Ryder, make sure you protect your sister from everything. You are going to be her protector," he says. "I love you son." Dad hugs Ryder who blushes. Ryder is like a male version of my mum. Brown hair and brown eyes. I, on the other hand, look like my dad. Black hair and black eyes with a tinge of red. I love my hair because its soft like dads is. After hugging my mum goodbye, Ryder and I get onto the Hogwarts Express and we sit in one of the compartments. About 5 minutes after we leave a boy with blue hair and brown eyes knocks on out door.

''Hello," he says. "I was wondering if I could sit with you. Everywhere else is full," he frowns. I nod my head.

"Of course you can," I say. The boy smiles and sits beside Ryder.

"My name is Teddy,'' he says. "Teddy Remus Lupin." Ryder shakes his hand.

"My name is Ryder Axel Snape," he smiles.

"And my name is Serenity Saige Snape," I shake Teddy's hand.

"Snape? My godfather told me a story about a man called Severus Snape and a women named Hermione Snape,'' Teddy says.

"Hermione is our mother,'' Ryder begins.

"And Severus is our father,'' I finish. Teddy's eyes widen.

"My godfather used to be Bestfriends with your mum," Teddy's eyes widen.

"Who is your stepfather?" I ask.

"Harry Potter."

+++

When we get to Hogwarts Teddy, Ryder and I follow a giant man named Hagrid towards some boats. We make sure to get in the same boat and we sail towards the gigantic castle. My breath catches in my throat as I admire the school. As we enter the Great Hall, Professor McGonagall greats us all. She looks over Ryder and I and smiles.

We them enter the huge Dining Hall, which is full of students who are awaiting us. We all line up in Alphabetical order, waiting to be sorted into our houses. Teddy is before us and a Ryder stands in front of me and a strange boy with blond hair is behind me. Professor McGonagall calls upon the first student to be sorted. She is sorted into Ravenclaw. The line slowly moves forward and Teddy steps forward. McGonagall places the hat on his head and it seems to be talking to him. The hat is quiet for a moment before shouting, "GRYFFINDOR!" Teddy smiles and goes to the Gryffindor table who is cheering loudly. The line proceeds again and I zone out.

"Snape, Ryder,'' Professor McGonagall calls and I am pulled back I to the real world. Ryder looks back at me and smiles before waking up and sitting on the stool. The hat thinks for a moment. My heart rate increases and j l find my palms sweating.

" SLYTHERIN!" It shouts. Ryder smiles at me again before walking to his new house.

"Snape, Serenity," Professor McGonagall calls. I walk up to the stool shaking. I sit down and the hat is placed on my head.

"Hmm..." The hat murmurs in my ear. "You are brave but cunning. You are smart but loyal. You have Snape blood streaming through you. It must be one choice. SLYTHERIN!" I let out the breathe I didn't know I was holding in and hopped off the chair going to sit beside Ryder. I look towards the strange boy who standing behind me.

"Riddle, Marvolo," McGonagall calls. The boy walks up to the stool and before the hag is firmly placed on his head he is sorted into Slytherin.

My name is Serenity Saige Snape, and I am a Slytherin.

The End!

A/N:
IT'S OVER!! This is my first finished story on here and I am very impressed with it! Thank-you all my readers for staying loyal to me. I have a few other stories you should check out:

Need You Now- FourTris Fanfiction.
The Wrong Brother ~ Jasper and Bella Fanfiction.

You all made this worth it and I hope you will stay loyal if I make a Sequel. I'll keep you updated.

I love you all