Chapter 16

*Harry's Point of View*

I lay in bed for so long thinking about Hermione and Cho. Severus would probably kill me if he found out I loved Hermione! I mean if I found out that Cho's guy Bestfriend loved her I would be mad as. Should I write a letter to her or not? I should.

Dear Hermione,
Please do not let Snape see this. I am dating Cho yes but I do not think my heart fully belongs to her! I believe I am in love with you! I know I am your Bestfriend but since we kissed in the Common Room that night I have had butterflies in my stomach when ever I think of you! its crazy I know but it's true.
Love,
Harry.

Taking a deep breathe I sent the letter before falling into a dreamless slumber.

     *Hermione's point of view*

I smiled as Severus dozed off on the couch. I needed a shower badly. Grabbing clean clothes I got undressed and got into the warm water. I smiled as I washed myself, the warm water relaxing my muscles. When I dried myself and got dressed a letter sat on my bed. I smiled as I opened it thinking that  nothing could ruin my amazing mood. 

Dear Hermione,
Please do not let Snape see this. I am dating Cho yes but I do not think my heart fully belongs to her! I believe I am in love with you! I know I am your Bestfriend but since we kissed in the Common Room that night I have had butterflies in my stomach when ever I think of you! its crazy I know but it's true.
Love,
Harry.

I stared shocked at the piece of parchment. I reread the letter so many times trying to make sense of it all! I had had a crush on Harry for so many years and now I have moved on he suddenly likes me! I walked into the lounge room and threw the letter into the fire. "Hermione? what's wrong?" I jump at Severus's voice.

"Nothing," I mutter walking up the stairs. I grab a piece of parchment and a quill. 

Harry,
if this is a joke it isn't funny. I have news to tell you and I haven't had the chance to say it. Severus and I are engaged! I am happy with him Harry and I know you are mucking around! it isn't funny okay haha! Don't tell everyone okay, I will keep you posted.
Hermione.