Chapter 13

*Hermione's Point of View*

We stood at a green hillside and saw a house. Severus's eyes lit up and we walked towards the house. We walk in and I smiles, "Welcome Home," Severus whispers into my ear. I smile as he puts down the trunk. I walked into a kitchen with marble benches. My jaw dropped. Wow! Sev really did a good job. From there we went into the lounge room and up a set of stairs. At the top was a hall way, walking down it we went into the bathroom, laundry, spare bedroom and finally our bedroom. I walk in and smile, there was a Queen sized bed, walk in wardrobe and a ensuite which had a huge bath, double shower,  toilet and sink. Severus stood behind me and hugged me. "What do you think of our home?" he asks.

"Its amazing. It perfect for us," I say breathless. I have my own house with the love of my life! This is like a fairy tale. I turned and stared into Severus's eyes getting lost in them. My gaze slowly goes down to his lips than back up to his eyes. Severus stands forward and leans down. I press my lips to his with force and we kisses me back. I feel his tongue poke my lip as if asking for excess, so we have sword fights with our tongues. We broke off the kiss when we heard a knock down stairs. I sighed. Hand in hand we walked down the stairs and to the front door. Severus opened the door and there stood Albus Dumbledore!

"Good afternoon Miss Granger, Professor Snape," he says cheerfully.

"Hello Professor Dumbledore. If we would've known you were coming over we would've unpacked and made the home more 'homey'," I apologize.

"Its okay miss Granger. I am here to tell you something," he says.

"What is it?" Severus asks.

"Severus I believe that there will be a death eater meeting soon so be sure to attend it," Dumbledore says.

"Of course sir," Severus replies.

"Well that will be all. I must go back to Hogwarts," Dumbledore says before apparating.

Severus and I look at each other confused. Shutting the door I take my trunk up stairs and into the bedroom. I start to unpack my belongings and see the photo of myself, Ron and Harry. I sigh and put it on the bedside table beside my bed. Good thing the house was already fully furnished! I finish unpacking my bags when I hear a groan from down stairs. Severus!! I quickly rush down the stairs and Severus is griping his left arm. "Severus," I gasp running to him.

"Hermione! I have to go," he says. "The Dark Lord." and he becomes a spiral tornado of smoke and flies out of the door. I sigh. Going into the kitchen I decide to make pasta for dinner.

     *Severus's Point of View*

Hermione goes upstairs with her trunk and I smile at the house. I made sure it was fully furnished so we didn't have to buy furniture and it was stocked with food. My left arm started burning and I groaned. I heard Hermione running down the stairs and we rushed to my side. "Severus," she gasps.

"Hermione! I have to go," I grunt. "The Dark Lord," and I speed off in my smoke form, that I got when I became a death eater. I flew across the country and landed on my feet before the gates off the Malfoy Manor. I walked through the gates and into the main room. My fellow Death Eaters and Voldemort himself sat at the table.