Chapter 21

*Hermione's Point of view*

"Severus, you're going to be a father," I whisper, staring into is dark eyes. His expression is blank. He stares back at me. Not moving, not talking.

"Wh... What?" he stutters.

"Severus I am carrying your baby," I say smiling.

"No, there has to be a mistake," he mutters.

"Severus, you're the only person I have ever had sex with," I say. Severus's eyes light up as he hugs me tightly.

"We are having a baby!" He says laughing. "I am going to be a father!" I giggle before wrapping my arms around him before he spins me.

"We're gonna have a baby," I smile before pressing my lips to his. Severus kisses me back with a smile on his face. I really love him!

"Hermione! How long are we?" he asks.

"2 months," I smile. 7 months until the baby is born but the war is gonna be the same month.

"Hermione baby, I love you and I love our baby but I can't let you fight in the war or go back to Hogwarts," Severus says flicking his hand. I head the door lock and the windows get pulled together. "You have to stay here for yours and our baby's safety." He smiles slightly.

"Severus you know I can bewitch the doors open. Why try to even keep me here if I can leave? I have to go help Harry and Ron!" I say walking towards the door. Severus grabs my wrist and pulls me into the kitchen.

"Mione you don't want to leave me," He says. "You want to stay here with me."

"Severus stop being ridiculous," I snap. "I have to go." I tub my hand trying to get out of his iron grip. I hear him mutter something.

"Hermione you want to stay here with me and when this curse has lifted you won't leave me, will you?" he says louder, smiling at me. Why did I want to leave him? Oh well! I can't remember therefore it cannot be that important!

"I won't leave you Severus. I am going to stay here forever, with you," I say dazed.

"Do you promise?" he asks.

"I promise." My eyelids flutter and my hand fly's to my mouth. That son of a bitch! Realization of what Severus did floods through me. "How dare you!" I scream at him. I started smacking my hands against his chest. "How dare you do that!"

"Hermione listen! I had to! I can't let you go fight in a war when you are pregnant. I love you okay?" He says flinching away from me.

"SEVERUS TOBIAS SNAPE! I AM OLD ENOUGH TO LOOK AFTER MYSELF! I AM CARRYING THIS BABY NOT YOU!" I scream at him, Anger flowing through me.

"Hermione listen. Its going to be okay," he says grabbing my hands and pulling me into his chest. "All this fighting isn't good for the Baby." I sigh and push myself away from him before storming into the spare bedroom and slamming the door behind me. I collapse onto the floor and burst into tears. I wish I wasn't angry at Severus but he had cursed me to promise to stay with him. I cried and cried and cried until I couldn't remember why I was crying. But them I remembered why I was crying and cried harder. My stupid husband! That stupid man!

    *Severus's Point of View*

I could hear Hermione's cries from my room but I know she needs space. Food! Every women feels better after food! I go down the stairs and begin making some chocolate pancakes. After making enough for Hermione I carried three on a plate to her door. Knocking on it quietly I opened the door to see Hermione on the floor fast asleep. I sighed and out the pancakes on her bedside table.

Hermione my dear,
Please do not be angry at me. You must understand my reasons. You aren't living for one anymore but for two. The baby and I need you safe! I love you with all my heart.
Severus.

I slip out of the room and quietly shut the door as a white owl floes through the window. I open the letter attached to its foot.

Snape,
Where is Hermione? She left and never came back. Ron and I are going to go out searching for her soon.
Harry.

I sigh before writing in the back of the letter.

Potter,
Where my wife is, is none of your concern. But if you must know Hermione had agreed to move back in with me, because she knows I will be able to look after her. Don't bother visiting her because she doesn't want anything to do with you and Weasley anymore, seeming though all you are is trouble. I am looking after Hermione through this stage of her life and I will look after her and the baby.
Severus.

I send of the letter realizing I had lied to the Chosen One. I walk down the stairs with a spring in my step.

A/N:
Hey guys sorry for not updating sooner and for this being such a short chapter. But I am really running out of gas for this story. I am also running out of ideas and don't know if I should keep going
Sorry again.