Chapter 15

*Ginny's Point of View*

Tears streaming down my face I reread Hermione's letter.

Hermione!
Oh my god I miss you so much. Harry and Cho are dating! That surprises me a lot and I think it upsets me as well? Me and Dean are stronger than ever and he is worried about me because I have hardly smiled or eaten since you left. Harry told you you are with Snape because you are a couple? Really? I am glad you are happy! Happy Birthday!
Miss you,
Ginny.

I send off the letter.

    *Hermione's Point of View*

I wake up the next morning and memories of the night before come flooding back. Severus had proposed to me and we are getting married! And today is my 17th birthday which means I can finally do magic! Severus's side of the bed is empty and I frown. I get out of bed and go down stairs to see the dinning table covered with amazing food. From Crepes to muffins to mousse to pancakes. Severus comes over to me and hugs me. "Happy Birthday," he murmurs in my ear. I press my lips to his and he slips a small box in my hand. I look down at it. I slowly open the box and inside is a small  heart necklace charm. Happy 17th Birthday Hermione! Love always Severus! it says. he slowly takes off the necklace my parents gave me and slipped the charm on it. I smile.

"Thanks," I say. He takes my hand that has my diamond ring on it and leads me into the lounge room. On the floor is presents all wrapped differently. I look at Severus shocked.

"Your friends from Hogwarts have out done themselves this year," he laughs. We go sit on the couch and I open the first card.

Hermione,
Happy 17th birthday! I hope you have an amazing day and it is filled with love and happiness! Missing you heaps!
Love,
Harry.

I open the present and it is an advanced charms book. My face lights up and I open it and smell it. Ahh new books! I then open the next card.

Mione,
Happy birthday. Have an amazing day and enjoy your presents!
Love from,
Lavender and Ron

I open their present and it is a bracelet with small charms on it. A book, wand, light bulb and a heart.

Hermione,
Happy 17th birthday beautiful girl! I miss you heaps but have an awesome day with your boyfriend.
Ginny.