Chapter Eight

The next morning Hermione woke in Severus's arms. A smile lightly touched her lips as she looked at the sleeping face of her potions master. Hermione lightly touched his lips with her own. Severus's eyes slowly opened and they lit up when he saw Hermione.

"Good morning Mione," he smiled.

"Good morning Sev," Hermione smiled back. Severus sat up slowly rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. His top was lifted up slightly and Hermione could just see his stomach.

"How did you sleep my lady?" he asked.

"Alright! Yourself?" Hermione kissed Severus's cheek.

"Better than ever. I was thinking, I want to cut my hair. Short because this long hair thing is getting old," Snape murmured. He ran his hand through his hair.

"Really?" Hermione asked.

"Yes really," he smiled. Snape leant over to Hermione and kissed her cheek. Hermione smoothed out her hair and went to the bathroom and put her robes on. She slowly kissed Snape on the mouth, melting as his hand touched her cheek. "You should go," he says. Without another word Hermione walked out of the room and headed to the Common Room. Her mind flooded back to yesterday and she knew she would have to face Harry and Ron sooner or later. She walked into the common room and walked towards the fire, she sat in an armchair and curled into a ball.

"Hello Hermione," Ginny called running down the stairs.

"Hey Gin! What's up?" she asked watching her best friend leap onto the couch.

"Going on a date with Dean tomorrow! Where were you last night?" Ginny asked.

"Oh I a stayed near the like until late then just stayed around here," Hermione lied.

"Oh okay... Harry and Ron were looking for you," she said. "They left about three minutes before you came in."

"Oh okay."

*Harry's Point of View*

"Ron did Mione come back from Tutoring last night?" I asked.

"I didn't see her Harry," Ron said his mouth turned down at the edges.

"Maybe her and him... No they wouldn't have... I was gonna say maybe they stayed together," I murmured thinking about Hermione loving the git Snape.

"They bloody better not have. Bloody Hell Harry what if they snogged," Ron said turning a faint green.

"I doubt it let's go look for her," I say walking to the door. Ron and I walked to the Great Hall and looked around. No sign of Hermione.

"Maybe we should ask Snape if he has seen her?" Ron suggests.

"Good idea Ron," I quickly turn and start walking towards Snape's office. When we arrived I knocked firmly on the door. Snape pulled it open and his eyes went a fierce black when he realized it was us.

"Mr Potter, Mr Weasley," he says.

"Professor we were wondering if you had seen Hermione," I asked.

"She came here early this morning and left a few minutes ago," he said.

"Thank-you sir," I call running down the corridor towards the Common Room. Hermione exited the Room as we turned the corner. I ran straight to her and pulled her into a hug.

"Harry?" she said.

"Hermione we didn't see you last night and went to ask Snape if he had seen you and when he said you just left we ran here," I said breathless.