Chapter Two

*Hermione's Point Of View*

I walked back to the Common Room smiling at the thought of Snape's smile. Wow he is really human. And he is kinda handsome... WHAT!? I was stunned when that thought entered my mind,  I quickly shook it off and entered the Common Room.

"Hermione! Why didn't you follow is out of the class?" Ron asked angrily.

"I had to talk to Snape," I said in defense. "He agreed to tutor me and I have my first class tonight, in exactly 1 hour so if you will excuse me I need to go get something to eat," I stormed towards the great hall. I smashed into something hard and was about to fall backwards when a warm hand grabbed my arm stopping me fall.

"Miss Granger are you okay?" Snape said looking at me with... pure concern in his eyes?

"Sorry Professor and yes I am fine," I said pulling away from the potions master.

"Well then... I will see you at 7," Snape said as he turned away. I watched his retreating figure and I stood stunned.

       *Severus's Point of View*

As soon as Hermione left I rushed down to the Headmasters office. "Bubble Baths," I said and the eagle staircase turned and I walked up it. I knocked firmly into the door and the door swung open.

"Ahh Severus. Why do I earn the pleasure of this visit?" Dumbledore asked looking at me from behind his desk.

"Sir I have a problem. I require your assistance," I said walking to the desk.

"What is it Severus?" Dumbledore asked.

"It's the girl... The Granger girl. She reminds me of Lily... I just don't know what to do," I said putting my hands on my head as I sat on a chair.

"Severus, I do not understand. Are you saying you love Miss Granger?" Dumbledore asked me shocked.

"I don't know but my patronus has changed... It isn't a doe anymore instead it is a..." my voice broke off as i summoned a patronus. A silver otter skipped around the room and disappeared behind a bookshelf.

"Severus! Miss Granger's patronus is a Beaver. This is the same as what it was like with Lily and James," Dumbledore stood up.

"No one can know," I say.

"I will not tell anyone Severus. But you most be careful for both yours and Hermione's safety," Dumbledore. I turned and left. I walked to the Potions room to prepare for Miss Granger's tutor class. My mind was rushing through thoughts as if they were breaths! I cannot love her! I am Severus Snape and she is Hermione Granger! I was pulled out of my thoughts when I walked straight into a girl with brown hair. I grabbed her arm before she could fall. Hermione!

"Miss Granger are you okay?" I ask concerned of she is hurt.

"Sorry Professor and yes I am fine," she says pulling away from me. I almost sight from relief but at the last moment I swallow it.

"Well then... I will see you at 7," I say as I turn and walk towards the dungeons. I smile at the thought of Hermione's soft skin against mine and I sigh.

After a while there is a soft knock on my door. I stand and open the door to the beautiful face of Hermione Granger.

"Ahh Miss Granger... come in," I say as I hold the door open for me. After she is in I shut the door. I has set up the room with two cauldron's in the center of the room. "Miss Granger let's begin!"