Changer 19

"Because... I love you Hermione!" he says before pressing his lips to mine. I push him off quickly.

"Harry I can't! I am in love with Sev and I am not cheating on him. I'm sorry," I rush to my dorm and lay on my bed. Ginny had left to spend time with Dean so I am alone. Pulling out a quill and parchment I start to write.

Severus,
Where are you? I miss you so much! You don't even know. Why does this relationship have to be so hard? Harry told me he loved me and he kissed me.. I pushed him away because I only love you, but I don't even know if you care anymore. I don't know what happened Sev but I need you with me. I can't live without you. I need you! So much. Please come back. I feel so empty without you babe and I am waiting for my knight to come home to me. Please reply. I love you.
Yours forever,
Hermione Snape! Xoxo

     *Severus's Point of View*

A snowy white owl flies through my window in Spinners End! Tears streaming down my face I read the letter. Hermione Snape! I miss her so much, but I can't be with her! Why is this so complicated?

Hermione,
I am sorry about what you are feeling, and I hate to admit it but I feel the same! If only I could get rid of this mark and come to you, if that was the case I would be there tonight. I need you with me Hermione, I need my princess. I care so much about you my love, that it hurts so much! You are so amazing! So smart and so beautiful! If I didn't need Potter to kill The Dark Lord I may kill him for kissing you, but sadly I can't. I miss your smile, your laugh! I miss cuddling you at night! I miss you. I love you.
Yours always,
Severus Snape! Oxox