end

fave phil picture to ever exist^^

so, this is the end! :(

I really hope you enjoyed this! this is my first fic & i'm amazed at the turnout, so thankyou!
*quotes kevin from mean girls*

thankyou so much for all your support.
thankyou to everyone who has read every chapter & voted, and thankyou to anyone who read the first chapter, it means so much!

it's not officially over, though. I am in the process of planning & drafting what will be the prequel to this story, which will explore their past and uncover what really happened between them. the title of the prequel will be 'devotion' & it will definitely have little hints / emotional references to this story, so I really hope you'll enjoy that if you decide to read it.

questions
if you want to ask questions related to this fic / any others I have planned, I will answer them in a separate part following this one, so comment on this paragraph if you'd like to or send me a message.

just some sneaky recommendations for phan fics:

•just a dream - EllieWasOnFire ( she's so amazing, honestly) she has other incredible stories but this is just my favourite of hers
•phan one shots - DiPpLeThEtIpPlE so cute I stg (& she's one of my fave people ever)
•love in pixels - InternetXplr this has so much potential & it's already amazing! their writing style is really good.

feel free to check out the prequel to this story i'm currently writing! it's called devotion.

ily x

💗💗💗

^lmao i did that

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

^lmao i did that