Chapter 2: I'm Your Guardian Demon.

My Guardian Demon.

"Will you shut up," He spat.

My heart was beating so fast, I seriously thought it was going to break out of my chest for a minute.

His black eyes had now vanished back to his light brown ones, and his wings were no longer visible. We both stood in the hall, without a word said to each other. Just our shallow breathing and the odd grumble coming from him to be heard.

"You good?" He asked, his eyes scanning my face waiting for my answer or a reaction. I just nodded my head, my eyes wide open. Still not being able to blink.

He slowly removed his hand away from my lips, his eyes still not leaving my face.

"Now I know you have a lot of questions right now, but I honestly can't be arsed answering them." He shrugged his shoulders and pushed past me.

"Who are you, why do you have wings and black eyes, er well you did before but now they've gone. What are you some kind of weird bat?" I rambled on before he turned back to face me with an angry annoyed look.

Gulp.

He took a few large steps towards me till he was towering over my small petite frame. I had to crane my neck just so I could look at him, "Will you zip it," He growled making me huff.

"As a matter of fact carry on, please. Your the one who will look like a freak speaking to no one."

"No one is here smarty pants, and what do you mean speaking to no one? You're stood right in front of me." He creased his well-groomed eyebrows together, looking straight ahead with a sigh.

"Four words for ya," He lifts four fingers up in front of my face making me blink rapidly before speaking again.

"I'm your Guardian Demon," Then he disappeared right before my eyes in a puff of smoke making me gasp. I twirled around to see if he had snuck behind me again.

"Come back here and explain to me what you mean this instant!" I stomped like a child.

"Seriously? Do you like looking like a mad woman who shouts to herself," He points behind me with a smug smile on his face. This guy is already annoying me, but I followed the direction his finger was pointing to anyway.

Oh great the head teacher was stood down the hall with a not so happy look on his face, "Miss Walsh, come with me please," I sighed snatching my bag off the floor, the mystery guy beside me chuckling away.

"You're an idiot."

"Remember when I asked for your opinion? Yeah me neither." I spat before trailing after the head teacher, thanking God that he wasn't looking my way when I spoke to an invisible demon man.

I walked into his office and closed the door firmly behind me. Can this day just end already please, Austin is going to be so mad when I go home later on.

"Please take a seat," I made my way over to the chair placed opposite from his with a desk separating us.

I placed my bag on the floor before looking over at my headteacher. I was so nervous about what he had to say I started picking at my freshly painted nails.