Chapter 5: Spiders vs Demons.

I think my scream was that high pitched, dogs could hear me.

The stranger just sat on my bad looking my way with an amused smile on his face. Then as soon as I finished with my screaming, I heard my brother Aiden running up the stairs whilst yelling my name.

Sugar what am I supposed to say? I can't tell him that theirs a hot, invisible guy sat on my bed.

Please don't be another demon.

My brother ran next to me, slightly panting from the stairs he ran up. His eyes were darting from me to my room wondering what I was screaming at.

"Why did you scream?" He questioned just before Austin appeared, checking to see why I was making so much noise.

Okay, think Athena, think.

"I er I... I saw a spider," Was the first thing I could think of, but I mentally slapped myself in the face.

My mind went blank, I'm usually not this stupid.

They both looked over at me with a straight face.

"You do know the spider is smaller than you?" Aiden spoke.

"Yeah, well, so is a grenade," I shot back.

Then they just walked away, leaving me standing alone in the hall, well not totally alone.

The handsome stranger was still sat on my bed, a wide grin on his face. I stepped inside the room closing the door behind me, just so Aiden didn't think I was turning crazy speaking to no one.

Austin obviously knew but I'm not quite sure I should tell anyone else about this, Zac can be quite moody and I really don't want to be burnt alive.

He's a demon, they live in hell. Hence the fire. No? moving on.

He suddenly stood up from the bed and took a few small steps towards me, so I took a few steps back until I hit my door.

Hm, nowhere to go now.

I glanced in every other direction trying to avoid his gaze. Then my eyes caught his, and I just couldn't look away.

They were beautiful and unusual at the same time, unlike Zacs who's were quite scary to look at these were mesmerizing.

They were a bright crystal blue just like mine. Then they flashed a blinding silvery white colour making me blink.

I felt my heart beating faster as he smiled at me again. He took one step closer to me, his hand reaching up the rest against the door just beside my head.

I gulped, still not being able to look away from his face, his dark brown hair was styled to perfection. He had this cute dimple on his left cheek every time he smiled making my heart flutter a little.

Who was this guy? Was he a demon or an angel? Wait, no he doesn't have them deep black eyes like Zac does, which creeps the hell out of me by the way. He doesn't have red eyes either which I noticed from that dark figure outside my house before.

Just thinking about that sends shivers down my spine. Not the good kind from where you kiss someone, or when electric sparks flood your body from a single touch.

"A spider, really?" He says grinning making me blush a little. His eyes wouldn't leave mine, was he looking into my eyes?

He didn't try to hide the fact, he just carried on with that gorgeous smile on his face showing his bright white teeth that most people would be jealous of.

"What? Spiders scare me," I shrugged as a deep chuckle left his throat.

"And demon's don't?" He questioned. His smile faltered a little.