Chapter 54: Battle Part 2

"I need to find Satan and put an end to this once and for all."

As I stood up, my face probably red and blotchy, my eyes puffy from grieving, I noticed people watching me.

Shannon ran over to me with Lewis and they both brought me into a hug, my best friends meant the world to me and always will.

I'll be damned if I let anything happen to them. When I was with them I felt at home, the two people I chose to be apart of my family and I wouldn't have it any other way.

There's only one way I can end this to make sure everyone else is safe. I wish I knew what the other me did from Elijah and Arlo's present did to survive and defeat Satan.

I took a step back, my hands still holding there's as they looked at me.

"I love you both so much, Shannon you are like the sister I never had, and Lewis you're like another brother to me, well apart from the times you hit on me," We all chuckled trying to keep the tears back.

"Please take care of each other."

"Rae don't talk like that..."

The corner of my mouth lifted slightly trying not to break down anymore. The look on their faces told me that they knew I was saying goodbye.

When I turned to see Elijah I saw Arlo appear behind him, and without even realising my hand drifted towards my little bump.

"You'll survive this mum, you did in our life so in this one you will too," I didn't say anything, I couldn't say goodbye to them.

I wrapped each of my arms around them both and they leaned their heads on my shoulder, wetness seeped through my top.

Painful cries and the sounds of fire crackling became louder, then one of the windows behind my smashes. Landing on top of me and a few others.

"Elijah and Cael you need to make sure they don't get in," I ran towards the door.

Taking one last look at the people I love and walked out of the building, feeling sick to my stomach. My eyes are burning, I could feel my lips cracking and my hands were shaking.

There were fewer people now fighting, and luckily the angels had the upper hand. There was no sign of Nathaniel and I couldn't help but think the worst. It would kill me if I lost him.

I snuck around the building to search for Satan or even Zac. There were no Demons back here, but from the ashes there used to be, and some angel dust.

Up ahead there were two figures fighting without their powers, I couldn't quite make out who it was. Loud grunting and their harsh hits were heard, my legs started moving towards them quickly but before I could reach them a bolt of lightning hit my shoulder causing me to cry out in pain.

My back landed harshly against the floor, my head straight after. My name was being called and I recognised the voice, it was Nathaniel.

My head fell to the side to see him being tackled down to the ground by Zac, then as I looked up trying to ignore the ache in my head, and there stood Satan.

His arms were crossed over his chest, bright red eyes narrowing as he took a few slow steps. His sight never left me and as I tried to move to stand up I cried again holding my bleeding shoulder.

"I must say I'm quite impressed Athena, for such little time you sure know how to use them powers. Now why don't you hand over that necklace or let's just say it won't end well for your boyfriend."

"If you touch a hair on his head I'll kill you, and don't think I won't. Even if it kills me."

He laughed loudly, "Such a silly girl," I saw him look over to where Nathaniel and Zac were. Other Demons appeared out of nowhere ready to attack him.