Chapter 48: Sick Twisted Game

"What are you doing here?"

I was still sat on the floor, unable to look away from him. People were just walking past us minding their own business.

"Well hello, Athena, fancy meeting you here," His deep voice replied.

He stuck his large hand out towards me but I just scoffed and stood up without his help, dusting myself off as his eyes wandered over me.

Of all the people I had to bump into today, it just had to be him. Just for once can something good happen, like a bath bomb shop flooding or winning a lifetime supply of chocolate.

"You really should watch where you're going," He took a step towards me.

"Oh shut up, you're Satan the all mighty powerful Demon of hell. You obviously knew I was coming, is there something else I can call you by the way because I just feel stupid calling you that."

"You amuse me."

I just noticed he looked like a normal man, longish brown hair, really tall with light stubble running across his sharp chiseled jaw. A clean crisp deep blue suit tight against his body.

Quite good looking if he wasn't such a fucking idiot who wanted to wipe out the human race. Don't mind my language.

"I'm glad I amuse you, now goodbye," I spun on my heel ready to walk in the other direction when I felt his hand clasp around my wrist.

When I looked his way I noticed his eyes glowing a bright red, his touch was burning hot making me whimper.

"Get off me," I gritted out.

"Walk with me or I will burn you alive," He hissed as he tightened his grip.

The pain was unbearable, I could feel my bones slowly starting to crack from his supernatural strength till I couldn't take it anymore.

I closed my eyes and thought of electricity flowing through my body all the way to my wrist and with that, I shocked him making him let go and grunt in pain.

Well if looks could kill I'd be dead by now.

"Now don't touch me again if you know what's good for you, you'll get your chance in a month. Now if you excuse me I need to go and deal with another Demon."

"Zirach isn't happy with you is he." I could tell he was grinning.

"How do you know I'm going to see him?"

"Come, I don't think this is the best place to have this chat," He started to walk down the path towards a little cafe on the corner.

I can't believe I'm actually going with him, I must be out of my damn mind to even speak to him but right now I hate Zac more.

So I followed him in and took a seat across from him and crossed my arms waiting for him to speak.

His eyes gazed across the shop, couples sat with each other sharing a milkshake. Sugar crazed kids eating different colours of ice cream with a variety of toppings.

The smell of coffee mixed with fresh bakers and sugary treats wafted past my nose making me extremely hungry.

"So I see you've angered one of my Demons, to the point he's trying to turn some others against me..."

"That's not my problem..." I interrupted but he held his hand up.

"Did I say you could speak? Anyway as I was saying you've pissed him off now he's pissing me off, so fix it. I need all the Demons I can get to destroy you and every last angel."