Chapter 10: The Game.

My Guardian Demon

"You made it" Lewis yelled in my face as soon as he saw me and Shannon walk onto the field where we would be watching our school's football team compete in the finals against our rivals.

Our high school is called Ashton high which is one of the biggest in our area, whereas our rival high school is Colby high. It's a much smaller school and most of the students are badly behaved. Most of the time they like to pick a fight during a football game or right after because our team is better, to be honest.

I couldn't even respond before he wrapped his long arms around my tiny waist and spun me around till I felt a little dizzy.

"Lewis put me down before I throw up all over you" I shouted making him drop me in an instant. He looked straight at me and actually had the cheek to look me up and down like a perverted teenage boy. I smacked his chest making him chuckle lightly.

"Don't look at me like that" I scolded.

"I'm sorry but when did you grow boobs and an arse. How did I never notice that my best friend is god damn hot" He said a bit too loudly making a few of his teammates look over including my ex Brandon and his idiot of a friend Greyson. I hit him a bit harder this time because from his loud mouth, the two boys I did not want to interact with right now, were currently making their way over to us.

"Here we go" I mumbled to myself. Shannon nudged my side telling me she wouldn't leave my side, especially with these two idiots.

I looked over Lewis's shoulder to see Nathanial stood a few steps away from Aiden who had come to watch the game and then join everyone at the party later on tonight.

He was concerned about me and Brandon, knowing about our past together. It was quite sweet.

Even though he isn't my guardian it doesn't stop him from looking out for me. I gave him a small smile so he knew that I was okay. Before they came close to the three of us I felt Zacs arm brush against mine sending a few sparks up my body.

Now both of them were here, glaring at each other from across the field. I didn't even need to look to my side as I could already guess how furious Zac probably looks. Whenever he touched me it felt a little cold but it didn't really bother me much.

Before I knew it both boys were stood next to Lewis in their football uniform eyeing me up with a sick smirk plastered on both of their faces making me scoff.

"Can I help you two?" I asked.

"Did you come here for us Rae? We are flattered." Brandon spoke, looking me up and down making me squirm a little.

"Don't call me Rae, only my friends call me that" I spat, already annoyed with the both of them.

Greyson was just staring at me with lust filling his dark green eyes.

Brandon stepped closer to me, his hand brushing against my cheek as he tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear. "Oh, we are more than friends baby..." He leaned forward till his lips were next to my ear making me shiver from his hot breath against my skin.

"Be mine again and I promise you, I will make you scream my name so loud my whole neighborhood can hear" Before I could push him away Brandon flew to the ground hitting it harshly. In the corner of my eye, I could see Zac who was literally on fire, his wings on full display as smoke surrounded him.

I placed my hand on his hoping no one would notice to try and calm him down because of incidents like this shouldn't happen in front of so many people. His breathing slowed down as his burning body lessened until there was no more fire surrounding him.