Chapter 50: Cause Hell Baby Sister

That night it felt like my whole world collapsed, the light that surrounded me was overtaken by shadows. The pain coming and going like waves.

Austin was a mess, probably worse than me but in a different way. When he arrived after Aiden was killed it's like his whole body just shut down.

My clothes and skin were covered in our brother's blood. We both cried together for hours, Austin just holding me as we mourned.

Nathaniel was called and he had to leave immediately, there was some sort of emergency.

It's been a week and I can't sleep, I haven't slept a wink. Every time I close my eyes Zac flashes through my mind. Seeing him rip out Aiden's heart over and over again.

No matter what I do it's all I see to the point I refuse to sleep. I've been drinking endless cups of coffee and practicing more with my powers.

I need to be stronger, stronger then I am now to kill Zac. To kill every single last Demon till they are none existent.

It was a typical gloomy Sunday afternoon and I was just laying in my bed looking out the window.

Snuggling further into my blankets and playing with the sleeve of Aidens Jumper. All I've been wearing is his stuff, which makes me feel close to him.

"Athena"

I craned my neck round to see Nathaniel with a small smile as he walked towards me.

"Hey." I whispered.

His lips gently pressed against my forehead then sat down next to me, his fingers stroking my hair.

"Can you come with me."

"Where?"

"Heaven."

"I'd rather stay in bed and cry till I'm all shriveled up," I tried pulling the covers over my head but Nathaniel caught my wrists.

"I know you're hurting baby, and if I could take your pain away I would but I've got something that will cheer you up," He smiles.

I was contemplating whether I should just go or glue myself to the bed so I could never leave. Then my gaze noticed movement behind Nathaniel.

Elijah and Arlo were stood there, sadness held in their eyes as they looked at me.

"Please come with us mum," Arlo spoke as he took a few steps towards us.

Seeing Elijah jogged my memory from the other night. When I found out I was pregnant. It's so weird to think that this full-grown boy is in my tummy right now.

Kicking my legs to remove my teddy bear quilts, I stood up and crossed my arms over my chest, "Fine," I mumbled.

They all smiled, ready for our little trip to do god knows what.

"Wait I need to tell Austin I'm leaving..."

"No need mum, he's had to leave to sort some stuff out. He knows we are with you."

"Okay, let's go then."

My body felt so numb but I need to be strong, for my family.

I already miss mine and Aidens arguments over the simplest of things like what we would watch on tv or when he would use my coconut shampoo. When he used to steal the last piece of food like a muffin or something, I'd lick it just so he'd give it back to me which lead him to call me a disgusting pig and I'd never get a boyfriend in my life and that I would grow old with twenty cats.

Well, look who has a boyfriend now.

Trying to rid of my thoughts I then noticed we weren't in my bedroom anymore. There were blossom trees surrounding me.