Chapter 42: Rage

Did I seriously just kiss Nathaniel, oh god and Zac caught us. Well, to be honest, I don't even know if we are still together.

This is how I'm going to become a Demon, isn't it? Breaking hearts and whatnot.

My mum used to tell me I was absolutely beautiful, like a little angel and I'd break so many hearts with boys fighting over me. Which would turn into an argument with my dad and brothers saying I'm not allowed to date till I'm 50.

Didn't think it would become a reality, especially between a Demon and an angel, and now I find out I have two sons? I just don't know what to do anymore.

I definitely need some time to myself, time with my friends to clear my head. Elijah told me Zac kills me in the future but that can be changed right?

We all need to sit down and have a proper talk about this but it's going to be hard getting these two in the same room and trying not to kill each other.

"Can we talk, please," Zac glared at me as he growled.

"I think the fuck not," The door to the bathroom opened revealing Elijah.

His eyes went wide for a second trying to figure out what was happening and before I could even blink he was in front of me.

Towering over me like his dad.

"Back off" His voice was deep.

Nathaniel stood In front of me too, shielding me away from Zacs glares which made me really uncomfortable.

Zac let out a dark laugh "I see you've got another guy on the go, how many have you been fucking behind my back Athena?"

I winced. It felt strange when he said my name. I'm so used to him calling me clumsy.

Elijah lost it and ended up punching Zac in the face, obviously shocking him to make him stumble.

He slowly lifted his head up, his eyes darkening as he looked at Elijah. Rage overtook him, not recognizing the Demon I fell for.

Before he could hurt him or even worse kill him I pushed them both out of my way with all every little bit of strength that I had to successfully move two giants.

Well compared to me.

Zac didn't even realize that I was in front of him now, his Demon was fully taken over. Anger radiated off him, everything around us was becoming cold, the windows tinting with frost. 

I've never seen him like this before, he scared me. I can now see the monster he truly is. I refuse to be one of them girls who fall for the bad boy again, thinking you can change them because in reality, you can't.

However, Zac isn't a bad boy. He's a Demon. Working for Satan. The worst of the worst.

I let him touch me.

How could I be so stupid?

I let him control me. Make me think that I love him. I should have listened to Nathaniel and Lewis.

Time stopped, and all I could think about was the people who I love, my friends and family who I would protect with my life.

Lewis, my weirdo best friend who likes pineapple on pizza, that secretly loves rom-coms. Who cuddles up with me on Friday nights eating popcorn as we bawl our eyes out at titanic. Screams when he sees spiders. A none stop flirt, who can't keep it in his pants. I love him though, he's like a brother.

Then my other best friend Shannon, my little nerd. Probably read every single book in our school library. She's the reason I always buy two milkshakes when I go to McDonald's just so she can dip her chips into one of them. The way she absolutely adores her boyfriend who's also become a close friend.