Chapter 15: My First slap.

My Guardian Demon

The weekend went by in a flash and it was now Monday morning which means school. After mine and Nathanials kiss Saturday morning he had to leave quickly because Aiden came downstairs. 

I didn't really want to explain why it looked like I was kissing the air as he can't see what I can see. Maybe if it was Austin then I could explain myself but it wasn't, which reminds me I really need to ask Zac if I can tell my brother and friends about it. I am fed up of looking stupid in front of them because I forget sometimes that they are invisible to everyone else. Then I can also tell Shannon I do have two men in my life who I am attracted too and she doesn't need to find anyone for me.

All I could think about was that kiss and how happy it made me feel. Then I felt guilty when I would think about Zac but I don't know why because we aren't an item and he probably doesn't feel the same way about me.

Do you demons even have feelings? Can I even be with an angel or a demon? I don't know the rules about prophecies and the supernatural being together.

"Athena will you get a move on, I need to take you to school so I can go to college. Like now" I groaned standing up from my bed to grab my bag and make my way down the stairs. Don't want a certain somebody to get his panties in a knot.

I looked towards Aiden who was stood at the door waiting for me then my other brother came into the living room and looked over at me, his eyes darkening.

"What the hell happened to your face Rae?" He raised his voice making me stiffen up. Austin glanced between the both of us, he looked angry but also a tad scared because if our older brother finds out what happened, he will ask why Aiden had left me alone.

I may hate him at times but he doesn't deserve to be killed by a very angry Austin. He's usually a big soft teddy bear, well to me but when it comes to some hurting his family especially his baby sister.

Let's just say he's probably worse than my demon friend.

"Funny story" I nervously chuckled. He took a few strides over to us till he was stood directly in front of us both. 

I coughed, "I fell off the chair the other night trying to find some chocolate and hit my face. You know how clumsy I can be" His facial expression didn't change much, it just became angrier making me visibly gulp. I thought I did a good job trying to hide the bruises on my face with makeup but obviously not.

This is what happens when you don't really wear makeup apart from a layer of mascara and some watermelon chapstick which taste delicious.

"That isn't from you falling off a chair Rae, I can see a massive bruise across your cheek with a fresh cut, your neck also has some bruises so now tell me. How did this happen" I really didn't want to die today, I quickly glanced behind him trying to avoid his intense stare.

That's when I noticed a man I have never seen before, he had shoulder length blonde hair and white eyes.

A guardian angel. Probably Austins.

"Athena Rae Walsh tell me now" He snapped becoming very impatient with me.

"Just tell him Athena" Aiden added making me take in a deep breath.