Chapter 36.

I don't know what to think at this moment.

The last paragraph of this diary has sent me into a shock of shock. I continue to read it, to make sure that my mind is not playing it. The more I read it, the more I begin to believe it.

"Madness has taken over." I look at this phrase until my eyes start to burn. Then I begin to feel an emotion grow inside of me.

Fear.

It adheres to my mind and my heart.

Did Four really kill this girl? He has written that he saw how the flames were growing and how he could hear her scream. I could be wrong, but the first thing that comes to my mind is that he killed her.

Then I look at the photograph that was at the end of the diary and I take it. The margins are slightly burned, as if Four used his lighter with this photo.

The girl in the picture is extremely beautiful. If I didn't know any better, I would confuse her for a model. She had long blond hair that falls in great waves down her shoulders. Her eyes are green and she's barely wearing makeup, but she's still prettier than any girl I've ever seen.

It reminds me a bit of Regina, but they have a different nose and their eyes are somewhat different. In the back of the photograph there is an appointment. It is the same appointment as the beginning of the diary.

"She was more than beautiful, the way she lost her insecurities in the dark, she played with demons in hell, but she danced with the angels in the sky, she was the spark that ignited my fire."

The date was beautiful. It reflected so much what I learned from Arabella in this little journal. But it's impossible that she's dead thanks to Four.

Curiosity and terror overwhelm me. I'm curious as to why he killed her, or if she's even dead. From what I've read, she was starting to get mad at him, but he also mentions that she constantly reminded him that she didn't love him.

He didn't say that he loved her, but it can be seen by the emotions that his words conceals, that he surely did. And from my point of view it seems that she also loved him.

Then I feel terror and fear that overcome curiosity. He murdered her or at least tried to do it. Maybe he's really crazy? The thought terrifies me, because I was beginning to like him.

I've done things with him that I never would have imagined. The more time I spend with him, the more I feel linked to him, I feel given to some feelings for him. But now all those feelings have disappeared. All the precious moments that I spent with him have been reduced to dust.

I don't know if I feel angry with myself or afraid for my life because I've spent all this time with a criminal.

Although the fear of Four is the biggest emotion I feel right now, curiosity seems to be killing me. I need to find out why.

Why would he want her dead? I wish those pages hadn't been torn from the diary. If I could find the pages maybe I could see why he wanted to kill her ... maybe even know why his name is Four. I have a feeling it has something to do with Arabella. No. I will not go back.

He almost caught me twice trying to sneak into his house on the same day. But he may just talk to him without intrusions, ask him ambiguous questions.

It's a big risk, and without a doubt I'll be terrified, but I have to know. Maybe he can even put the diary back in his drawer.

It's still early. I just hope Four is home.

Four's point of view

Why is the fucking box open? I never forget to close the damn box.