Chapter 48.

Hunter's point of view

* Flashback *

We drove to the school, Regina was excited, I was nervous.

I've never skipped a class before and I honestly don't know why I'm so nervous. Maybe because I'm about to meet another of her boyfriends.

Her last boyfriends were neither the cleanest nor the nicest. She usually goes for the bad guys. One of them was even under house arrest and I really don't want to know how she met him.

"Are not you excited? I mean, I'm excited for you to meet him!" The smile on Regina's face is huge and full of enthusiasm. She sits back in place, her feet resting on the glove compartment.

"Sure" my voice is a mixture of sarcasm and emotion.

"Hunter, please, can you be happy about this? I really think you'll like him" she says. "he's not like the others, he's decent and it doesn't smell like smoke" The enthusiasm in her voice has been lowered a little .

I look at her for a moment. She has lowered her feet from the glove compartment and her arms are crossed.

"Okay, okay, it's okay" she sighed and all her excitement returned "I guess if I'm going to skip a lesson, I should at least enjoy it."

"Yay! Thanks Hunter! You won't regret it!" She removes herself and places her feet back in the glove compartment. "Today is going to be a good day."

"We're just leaving for the sixth hour, I have a test i can't miss," I say. In no way will I miss my psychology exam, it counts for almost half of my grade.

"Yes, only the sixth hour, have you texted Matt already? Is he coming?"

"Yes, he said he would come," I say. Part of me wants him to be there just in case something goes wrong, but the other part of me doesn't want him to because Regina hasn't stopped hinting that he likes me.

I don't think so, but I don't want her to make things uncomfortable.

"Good" She Smiles at me secretly. Obviously, shes thinking about something.

"What? What are you thinking about?" I ask, but she keeps smiling and looks out the window. "Regina, if you start something, I'll find out, and I'll destroy you" I end up sounding like Terminator.

She just laughs and continues to look through the glass. I leave my car in the parking lot and park in my usual place, next to Matt's car. He gets out of his car when he sees us parking next to him.

His blonde hair falls smooth over his head and he wears a jacket of his baseball team. Regina and I got out of my car and walked to him.

"Hello, ladies" he smiles and puts one of his arms over my shoulders, and the other over Regina's.

"Hey, Matty," Regina says and Matt sighs. She always calls him Matty, it's a nickname she gave him in our rookie year. He has always hated him, but I still find it hilarious.

"Whatever you want, Reggie" says Matty, and we all laugh except Regina, she hates it when he calls her Reggie. Regina looks at Matt and then starts to laugh.