Chapter 50.

When I walk to the cafeteria, I arrive a little late and see Matt already sitting at a table with a couple of his friends.

His friends don't particularly like me and I'm not in the mood to talk to them either. Four is nowhere to be seen, so instead of eating lunch, I go up the stairs to the library.

There are only a few people here, including the librarian, so I sit down at a small table and pull out my laptop. I remember a couple of weeks ago when I was trying to find out about Four and I got on Facebook. As soon as the page was opened, it disappeared completely. It was strange and I know there is some information on that page that might give some sense.

Four has told me more things now that I think about it, but I feel as if there were enough details without saying, more mysteries that can and will lead me to some answers.

I write Facebook on Google. When I select the link, the Facebook page doesn't appear. In its place a blocked page jumps to the view. I had forgotten that the school blocks all social networks because they are considered "inappropriate".

It's really stupid, really. Instead of searching on Facebook, I go back to Google and write "Myths of the Moon".

I know more about the moon than a normal person, but still I don't know much. It seems as if the full moon, which happened the other night, would have affected Four and made me feel like nerves.

It's as if I had entered into some weird kind of trance. I select the link that takes me to a page called "faselunar". The page has a list and all kinds of information about the moon. I select a tab called "moon mythology" that takes me to a lot of points that cover the myths and legends about the moon.

The first myth that appears, of course, is about werewolves. It makes a list of legends about sacred wolves becoming the full moon period, but I know it's just a legend.

The following sections are only about the science of the moon which I don't find particularly interesting. I descend through a few sections, disinterested and about to give up until I see a word that catches my attention.

Lunatic, the word that can only mean one thing. The statement says:

#Mito 19: A full moon can cause madness. Myths tell that for many years the full moon can take out the internal lunatic in oneself. Most health workers and police officers agree that there are people who go wild during the hours of the full moon. There has been no substantial statistical evidence for this fact.

Is Four a lunatic? The thought makes me laugh a little, but it is not entirely impossible. The full moon can take the lunatic from within each one. Only the word lunatic makes me shudder, it makes me think of all those mentally ill and crazy people who have committed crimes, but the subject still interests me.

I don't think Four has a mental illness. But he has killed people, two people to be exact, but if he hadn't done it then he would have been killed. Many people would have done the same in their situation, only probably not in the same way that Four did.

When I think of Four's diaries, I remember a date almost at the end. Madness has taken control. Before getting to that part in the story, he seemed to be completely crazy about Arabella.

His writing was beautiful and he seemed very passionate. He also mentioned that Arabella transformed him from Harry to Four.

Harry was him in his previous life, a sweet and innocent boy. Four was him after having met Arabella, a man doing his utmost to please the girl who never wanted him. She changed him into the Four he is today.

Sometimes I feel like he's a mix between Four and Harry. The sweet and innocent part is Harry and the dark and mysterious part of him is Four. It's as if there were two of them.